Paramount Says 'Transformers 4' Alleged Plot Is Inaccurate
The alleged plot synopsis of "Transformers 4" inserted in the official announcement of the filming location is false, Paramount Pictures says. Despite the fact that it was revealed in a press release by Michigan Film Office, the studio insisted this "information previously posted is inaccurate."
The Office previously confirmed that the upcoming Michael Bay movie would be filmed in Detroit. Along with the announcement came a summary that read, "As humanity picks up the pieces, following the conclusion of 'Transformers: Dark of the Moon', Autobots and Decepticons have all but vanished from the face of the planet."
"However, a group of powerful, ingenious businessman and scientists attempt to learn from past Transformer incursions and push the boundaries of technology beyond what they can control - all while an ancient, powerful Transformer menace sets Earth in his crosshairs. The epic adventure and battle between good and evil, freedom and enslavement ensues."
The synopsis has subsequently been removed from the press release following Paramount's denial.
After leading the first three movies, Shia LaBeouf won't reprise his role as Sam Witwicky in the fourth film. Mark Wahlberg and Jack Reynor are attached to play the key roles. The actress who will be playing the female lead hasn't been announced.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal