Paramount Says 'Transformers 4' Alleged Plot Is Inaccurate
The alleged plot synopsis of "Transformers 4" inserted in the official announcement of the filming location is false, Paramount Pictures says. Despite the fact that it was revealed in a press release by Michigan Film Office, the studio insisted this "information previously posted is inaccurate."
The Office previously confirmed that the upcoming Michael Bay movie would be filmed in Detroit. Along with the announcement came a summary that read, "As humanity picks up the pieces, following the conclusion of 'Transformers: Dark of the Moon', Autobots and Decepticons have all but vanished from the face of the planet."
"However, a group of powerful, ingenious businessman and scientists attempt to learn from past Transformer incursions and push the boundaries of technology beyond what they can control - all while an ancient, powerful Transformer menace sets Earth in his crosshairs. The epic adventure and battle between good and evil, freedom and enslavement ensues."
The synopsis has subsequently been removed from the press release following Paramount's denial.
After leading the first three movies, Shia LaBeouf won't reprise his role as Sam Witwicky in the fourth film. Mark Wahlberg and Jack Reynor are attached to play the key roles. The actress who will be playing the female lead hasn't been announced.
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace's Murder Trial Begins, His Chilling Line Before the Shooting Is Revealed
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Civil War' and 'Batman v Superman' Dominate Movie Nomination
- 'The Voice' Crowns the Winner, Cee-Lo Green Returns in Star-Studded Finale
- Check Out Christina Aguilera's Powerful Duet With Ariana Grande on 'The Voice'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Who Wins the Mirror Ball Trophy?
- Niall Horan Blasts 'Abusive' Fans Who Keep Him 'Awake at Night'
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory