Paramount Says 'Transformers 4' Alleged Plot Is Inaccurate
The alleged plot synopsis of "Transformers 4" inserted in the official announcement of the filming location is false, Paramount Pictures says. Despite the fact that it was revealed in a press release by Michigan Film Office, the studio insisted this "information previously posted is inaccurate."
The Office previously confirmed that the upcoming Michael Bay movie would be filmed in Detroit. Along with the announcement came a summary that read, "As humanity picks up the pieces, following the conclusion of 'Transformers: Dark of the Moon', Autobots and Decepticons have all but vanished from the face of the planet."
"However, a group of powerful, ingenious businessman and scientists attempt to learn from past Transformer incursions and push the boundaries of technology beyond what they can control - all while an ancient, powerful Transformer menace sets Earth in his crosshairs. The epic adventure and battle between good and evil, freedom and enslavement ensues."
The synopsis has subsequently been removed from the press release following Paramount's denial.
After leading the first three movies, Shia LaBeouf won't reprise his role as Sam Witwicky in the fourth film. Mark Wahlberg and Jack Reynor are attached to play the key roles. The actress who will be playing the female lead hasn't been announced.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch