Ashton Kutcher Will Do Anything to Keep His Relationship With Mila Kunis Private
Ashton Kutcher says in the April issue of ELLE that he wants his relationship with Mila Kunis to stay private. Ashton, whose love life used to be on spotlight, has just realized that privacy means a lot to him. "You know, I've learned the hard way how valuable privacy is," Ashton says.
"And I've learned that there are a lot of things in your life that really benefit from being private. And relationships are one of them. And I am going to do everything in my power to have this relationship be private," he says regarding his love life.
Ashton and Mila, who co-starred on "That '70s Show" when they were teenagers, have been together for a while. ELLE writer Mickey Rapkin wonders, "Are they like high school friends who later realize love was right in front of them all along?" Ashton comments on his romantic relationship with Mila, "People will fill in the blanks however they want."
He also refuses to reveal anything about his relationship with his estranged wife Demi Moore's children, "There are some things that are better left private."
In the same interview, Ashton admits that he is suspicious of people. "When you become well known, you start to have suspicions about people's intentions that you're becoming close with. Because I think there's been an artificial value that's been put on fame in the world - people don't want to do something. They just want to be famous. And so I think you develop a natural suspicion of that," he says.
"And, you know, I have a little bit of naivete about trusting people - with the notion that if you share and if you give to people, they'll respect your privacy in turn. Unfortunately, that's not the case," Ashton adds. "Someone once told me, 'If anyone wants to be rich and famous, let them be rich first and see if they still want to be famous,' " he concludes.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny