Madonna Releases Trailer for Secret Project
Pop icon Madonna has been promoting her "secret project" on her Instagram account but so far, she has not revealed any information about it that could give fans an idea as to what it could be about. A supposed official trailer of the said project has been released, only saying it involves photographer Stephen Klein.
This is simply because not much can be derived from the minute-long mysterious trailer, which zooms in on a bloodshot eye twitching about, alternating with a red blurry figure. It ends with "#secretproject" followed by the name of its collaborator Klein, who has gained attention for executing Rihanna's Armani Jeans ad campaign.
"#secret project. I want to start a revolution! Are you with me?â�� Madonna previously posted along with a photo of herself behind bars. Considering that it involves Klein, it may yet be a tour DVD that the "Vogue" singer is currently working on with him, as the renowned photographer has already previously worked with the Queen of Pop on numerous tour visuals.
Madonna is coming off her enormously successful "MDNA" tour, which brought her to the top of the list of highest-grossing concert tours for 2012. It was the pop superstar's ninth career concert tour which supported her twelfth studio album of the same title.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says