Madonna Releases Trailer for Secret Project
Pop icon Madonna has been promoting her "secret project" on her Instagram account but so far, she has not revealed any information about it that could give fans an idea as to what it could be about. A supposed official trailer of the said project has been released, only saying it involves photographer Stephen Klein.
This is simply because not much can be derived from the minute-long mysterious trailer, which zooms in on a bloodshot eye twitching about, alternating with a red blurry figure. It ends with "#secretproject" followed by the name of its collaborator Klein, who has gained attention for executing Rihanna's Armani Jeans ad campaign.
"#secret project. I want to start a revolution! Are you with me?â�� Madonna previously posted along with a photo of herself behind bars. Considering that it involves Klein, it may yet be a tour DVD that the "Vogue" singer is currently working on with him, as the renowned photographer has already previously worked with the Queen of Pop on numerous tour visuals.
Madonna is coming off her enormously successful "MDNA" tour, which brought her to the top of the list of highest-grossing concert tours for 2012. It was the pop superstar's ninth career concert tour which supported her twelfth studio album of the same title.
More Madonna News
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes