Regina King 'Heartbroken' by Malcolm-Jamal Warner Split
Regina King and fellow former child actor Malcolm-Jamal Warner have gone their separate ways. Us Weekly reports it was Warner, 42, who broke things off leaving her heartbroken.
He allegedly has asked her and her young son from previous marriage to move out of the house they shared. "He said he wasn't feeling it anymore," a source claims. "She's still very brokenhearted."
They have known each other since the 1980s. Both starred on NBC sitcoms with her on "227" and him on "The Cosby Show". He has never wed while she was previously married to Ian Alexander Sr.
They were linked in 2011. "Malcolm and I have a lot in common," King once said. "We've both been child actors and were also blessed to be raised by incredible mothers who instilled good values in us. Things are maturing nicely."
In a separate interview, Warner said, "We like to protect what we have because it's very special and very precious . . . But I will say that it's a relationship that makes all the sense in the world."
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana