Regina King 'Heartbroken' by Malcolm-Jamal Warner Split
Regina King and fellow former child actor Malcolm-Jamal Warner have gone their separate ways. Us Weekly reports it was Warner, 42, who broke things off leaving her heartbroken.
He allegedly has asked her and her young son from previous marriage to move out of the house they shared. "He said he wasn't feeling it anymore," a source claims. "She's still very brokenhearted."
They have known each other since the 1980s. Both starred on NBC sitcoms with her on "227" and him on "The Cosby Show". He has never wed while she was previously married to Ian Alexander Sr.
They were linked in 2011. "Malcolm and I have a lot in common," King once said. "We've both been child actors and were also blessed to be raised by incredible mothers who instilled good values in us. Things are maturing nicely."
In a separate interview, Warner said, "We like to protect what we have because it's very special and very precious . . . But I will say that it's a relationship that makes all the sense in the world."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!