Regina King 'Heartbroken' by Malcolm-Jamal Warner Split
Regina King and fellow former child actor Malcolm-Jamal Warner have gone their separate ways. Us Weekly reports it was Warner, 42, who broke things off leaving her heartbroken.
He allegedly has asked her and her young son from previous marriage to move out of the house they shared. "He said he wasn't feeling it anymore," a source claims. "She's still very brokenhearted."
They have known each other since the 1980s. Both starred on NBC sitcoms with her on "227" and him on "The Cosby Show". He has never wed while she was previously married to Ian Alexander Sr.
They were linked in 2011. "Malcolm and I have a lot in common," King once said. "We've both been child actors and were also blessed to be raised by incredible mothers who instilled good values in us. Things are maturing nicely."
In a separate interview, Warner said, "We like to protect what we have because it's very special and very precious . . . But I will say that it's a relationship that makes all the sense in the world."
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?