Regina King 'Heartbroken' by Malcolm-Jamal Warner Split
Regina King and fellow former child actor Malcolm-Jamal Warner have gone their separate ways. Us Weekly reports it was Warner, 42, who broke things off leaving her heartbroken.
He allegedly has asked her and her young son from previous marriage to move out of the house they shared. "He said he wasn't feeling it anymore," a source claims. "She's still very brokenhearted."
They have known each other since the 1980s. Both starred on NBC sitcoms with her on "227" and him on "The Cosby Show". He has never wed while she was previously married to Ian Alexander Sr.
They were linked in 2011. "Malcolm and I have a lot in common," King once said. "We've both been child actors and were also blessed to be raised by incredible mothers who instilled good values in us. Things are maturing nicely."
In a separate interview, Warner said, "We like to protect what we have because it's very special and very precious . . . But I will say that it's a relationship that makes all the sense in the world."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance