Regina King 'Heartbroken' by Malcolm-Jamal Warner Split
Regina King and fellow former child actor Malcolm-Jamal Warner have gone their separate ways. Us Weekly reports it was Warner, 42, who broke things off leaving her heartbroken.
He allegedly has asked her and her young son from previous marriage to move out of the house they shared. "He said he wasn't feeling it anymore," a source claims. "She's still very brokenhearted."
They have known each other since the 1980s. Both starred on NBC sitcoms with her on "227" and him on "The Cosby Show". He has never wed while she was previously married to Ian Alexander Sr.
They were linked in 2011. "Malcolm and I have a lot in common," King once said. "We've both been child actors and were also blessed to be raised by incredible mothers who instilled good values in us. Things are maturing nicely."
In a separate interview, Warner said, "We like to protect what we have because it's very special and very precious . . . But I will say that it's a relationship that makes all the sense in the world."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent