Lil Wayne Releases Teaser for 'Rich as F*ck' Music Video
Despite his recent health scare, there's no indication whatsoever that the forthcoming March 26 release of Young Money mogul Lil Wayne's new album "I Am Not a Human Being II" would have to be postponed. In fact, he is set to premiere a music video of "Rich as F*ck" on March 21, his collaboration track with 2 Chainz, a few days before the Tuesday album release. To tease fans even more about the new single, the 30-year-old rapper has dropped a sneak peak of it.
The short clip shows the YMCMB boss flipping over a skateboard before moving to fellow rap superstar 2 Chainz who is sitting on what looks like a throne placed on top of a huge glowing cube accompanied by two sexy models. Fans will get to see the full video once it debuts on MTV2, MTV Jams and mtvU.
"I knew Chainz so long, before I knew he was rapping," Wayne first revealed back in November about his frequent collaborator. "When he came with his song, I gave him that 'Duffle Bag Boy' hook, and it's history from there," the New Orleans rapper said about how the track became what it finally is now.
Weezy teams up with other hip-hop greats in his tenth studio album. Drake, Future, Gunplay and Soulja Boy all put out their support for Wayne on this one.
More Lil Wayne News
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6