Garden Snail Dreams to Become Racer in 'Turbo' Trailer
The first full trailer for Dreamwork Animation's "Turbo" has landed online. The video focuses on a garden snail who dreams of leaving his slow-paced life and becoming the greatest racer in the world. More scenes from the film are shared in a newly-released international trailer.
Ryan Reynolds voices Turbo, the slow moving snail who admires 5-time Indianapolis 500 champ, Guy Gagne. His obsession with speed has made him an outsider in the slow snail community and even embarrassed his cautious older brother Chet, voiced by Paul Giamatti.
Surprisingly, Turbo's wish to leave a slow-paced life is granted after he miraculously finds himself vested with the power of incredible speed. Since then, he has set out to reach his impossible dream, winning the Indy 500.
Based on an original idea by the director of the movie itself David Soren, "Turbo" is set to race into U.S. theaters on July 19. In addition to Reynolds and Giamatti, the movie stars Michael Pena, Luis Guzman, Michelle Rodriguez, Maya Rudolph, Snoop Dogg and Samuel L. Jackson. "Monsters vs. Aliens" producer Lisa Stewart serves as the producer of the movie, which is penned by Robert Siegel and Darren Lemke.
- Selena Gomez Chops Off Her Hair - See Her New Short Haircut!
- DC to Bring Beast Boy to Life in Live-Action Series 'Titans'
- 'Star Wars Episode IX', 'Indiana Jones 5', 'Frozen 2' Get Release Dates
- Is DC Comedy 'Powerless' Canceled by NBC?
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?