Paul McCartney to Embark on Massive 'Out There!' World Tour
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee Sir Paul McCartney's massive 2013 "Out There!" world tour will take him to concert halls and arenas he has never performed. This was revealed by the former Beatle when he announced the first date of his live performances this year which will take him to the nation of Poland.
The planned set list will of course comprise of songs from his illustrious career in music, including hits from his band stints with The Beatles, one of the greatest acts of all-time, and Wings, the band he formed with his first wife Linda. The hit-studded set will be played by the 70-year-old singer-songwriter when he kicks off his tour on June 22 at the National Stadium in Warsaw, Poland.
Other than the kick-off show, the only other performance confirmed to date is his June 27 Vienna Happel Stadium concert leg in Austria. Apart from his "Out There!" tour, the British rocker will also play at Tennessee's Bonnaroo Festival in June alongside Bjork, Tom Petty, Mumford & Sons, R. Kelly, Wu-Tang Clan and many others.
While that global trek is still months away, the rock legend can be spotted in the recording studios busy working on his new album, a follow-up to his 2012 recording "Kisses on the Bottom". More details about his upcoming tour and new album are expected to come out soon.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3