Paul McCartney to Embark on Massive 'Out There!' World Tour
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee Sir Paul McCartney's massive 2013 "Out There!" world tour will take him to concert halls and arenas he has never performed. This was revealed by the former Beatle when he announced the first date of his live performances this year which will take him to the nation of Poland.
The planned set list will of course comprise of songs from his illustrious career in music, including hits from his band stints with The Beatles, one of the greatest acts of all-time, and Wings, the band he formed with his first wife Linda. The hit-studded set will be played by the 70-year-old singer-songwriter when he kicks off his tour on June 22 at the National Stadium in Warsaw, Poland.
Other than the kick-off show, the only other performance confirmed to date is his June 27 Vienna Happel Stadium concert leg in Austria. Apart from his "Out There!" tour, the British rocker will also play at Tennessee's Bonnaroo Festival in June alongside Bjork, Tom Petty, Mumford & Sons, R. Kelly, Wu-Tang Clan and many others.
While that global trek is still months away, the rock legend can be spotted in the recording studios busy working on his new album, a follow-up to his 2012 recording "Kisses on the Bottom". More details about his upcoming tour and new album are expected to come out soon.
More Paul McCartney News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory