Miley Cyrus' Engagement Ring Is Back
Miley Cyrus' engagement ring is back on her finger in a photo posted on her Twitter on Tuesday, March 19. "It's a onezie party (of one)," she wrote in a caption of the image. The diamond engagement ring which was off of her finger for two weeks is clearly visible.
There are two pictures on Miley's Twitter post. The picture on the left side shows her in unicorn onezie with her face veiled by the hood, while the picture on the right side shows her posing adorably with her left hand holding the hood so that her face is shown.
Miley recently was hit with rumor that she and her fiance Liam Hemsworth called off their engagement. The rumor seemed to be true because later she was spotted without her ring on several occasion. In a Twitter conversation with her back up singer Lindsey Lee on Thursday, March 14, Miley explained that she did not wear her engagement ring because it was getting repaired.
Lee wrote, "Had to send off my engagement ring today to get fixed. One of the little diamonds fell out... I feel naked without it." Miley answered, "Ugh that's the worst! I just had a similar situation except when it happens to me then everyone says my wedding is off."
Meanwhile, Liam was spotted in an airport in Manila on Wednesday, March 20. The "Knowing" actor was captured on camera wearing a simple white t-shirt and a black cap. He sported quite thick beard. According to E! News, Liam was going back to the U.S. He had been in the Philippines since last week to endorse local clothing line, Bench.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly