Rihanna Drops 'Pour It Up' Remix Ft. Young Jeezy, Rick Ross, Juicy J and T.I.
Young pop diva Rihanna just dropped a hot new remix of "Pour It Up", the third single off her highly successful "Unapologetic" album. The 25-year-old sexy singer is backed up by four of the hip-hop industry's baddest rappers, Young Jeezy, Maybach Music Group mogul Rick Ross, Juicy J, and Grand Hustle boss T.I..
"Oh s**t! #PourItUp #RIHmix is about to drop!!!! #jeezy #ross #juicyj #tip #rih," RiRi excitedly tweeted to her millions of Twitter followers. "#Ross and #Jeezy on the #RIHmix at the same damn time #HIPHOPHISTORIH Po it the PHUCK UP!!!"
The collaboration marks the first time Jeezy and Rozay have teamed up for a track following their backstage brawl at the BET Hip Hop Awards back in September. "Throwing hundreds like loose change, still got my money," Jeezy kicks off the remix with his verse that mentions fellow superstar Kendrick Lamar before The Bawse takes over to drop some rhymes for the ladies.
Juicy J and T.I. handle the other verses as RiRi takes charge of the hook in the five-minute track. She also gets namedropped in the song, along with another sexy hip-hop superstar, the curvaceous Nicki Minaj, who also got her hands full with music video shoots and her judging stint on "American Idol".
A very red, cash-filled cover art for the new remix has also been released alongside the audio.
More Rihanna News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'