Rihanna Drops 'Pour It Up' Remix Ft. Young Jeezy, Rick Ross, Juicy J and T.I.
Young pop diva Rihanna just dropped a hot new remix of "Pour It Up", the third single off her highly successful "Unapologetic" album. The 25-year-old sexy singer is backed up by four of the hip-hop industry's baddest rappers, Young Jeezy, Maybach Music Group mogul Rick Ross, Juicy J, and Grand Hustle boss T.I..
"Oh s**t! #PourItUp #RIHmix is about to drop!!!! #jeezy #ross #juicyj #tip #rih," RiRi excitedly tweeted to her millions of Twitter followers. "#Ross and #Jeezy on the #RIHmix at the same damn time #HIPHOPHISTORIH Po it the PHUCK UP!!!"
The collaboration marks the first time Jeezy and Rozay have teamed up for a track following their backstage brawl at the BET Hip Hop Awards back in September. "Throwing hundreds like loose change, still got my money," Jeezy kicks off the remix with his verse that mentions fellow superstar Kendrick Lamar before The Bawse takes over to drop some rhymes for the ladies.
Juicy J and T.I. handle the other verses as RiRi takes charge of the hook in the five-minute track. She also gets namedropped in the song, along with another sexy hip-hop superstar, the curvaceous Nicki Minaj, who also got her hands full with music video shoots and her judging stint on "American Idol".
A very red, cash-filled cover art for the new remix has also been released alongside the audio.
More Rihanna News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal