Holly Madison Shows Off Newborn Daughter Rainbow Aurora
Holly Madison introduced her baby girl Rainbow Aurora, less than a month after giving birth to the bundle of joy. The former "Girls Next Door" star is all smiles as she holds her precious little girl on the latest issue of InTouch. She wears a pink long-sleeved top and white pants, while her newborn daughter looks cute in a white onesie.
"Just holding her is so much fun," the new mom gushes. "Even the delivery was easy - I was actually laughing as I was pushing!" The former Playboy model, who went into labor in early March in a Las Vegas hospital, adds, "I had an epidural, so it was fun. She made it easy on me." The baby weighed in at 7 pounds 2 ounces.
The little girl is her first child with boyfriend Pasquale Rotella. When the name she picked for the baby was first announced, many found it odd but she was undeterred by the critiques. "I was always envious of her name!" the proud mama says. "If getting teased about her name is the worst thing that's going to happen to her," she says, "bring it on."
She previously took to her blog to defend the unique name. "There are a lot of smug haters out there who bag on my choice of a name, but I don't care about what they think," she said. "I want my daughter to be proud of who she is and learn to speak up and stand up for herself at a young age. I spent most of my life being a people-pleaser who worried about what other people thought or thought was cool and I don't want that for her."
"I couldn't be more blessed to have such a perfect daughter and have never been happier than I am now!" she went on. "By the way, so I'm not worried about my daughter being 'traumatized' by having an unusual name."
Now, Madison is blissfully embracing her motherhood. "Like all babies, she has her moments. But I'm so in awe of her that I even think her screams are cute!" she says, before revealing her desire expand her family, "We want Rainbow to have lots of brothers and sisters. I'd love to have six!"
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed