Jason Aldean Premieres Star-Studded New Music Video '1994'
Country crooner Jason Aldean apparently has a lot of friends, and not just ordinary people but some of the biggest names in entertainment. This was revealed to the world by the 36-year-old superstar when he debuted his new music video "1994", that featured many of his celebrity friends all doing cameos in support of the third single off his platinum-selling album "Night Train".
The three-minute-plus Wes Edwards-directed clip was filmed in Nashville, where Aldean asked his famous pals like Luke Bryan, Dierks Bentley, Jake Owen, Thomas Rhett to jump inside an arcade-style video booth, a throwback to the year which the new song was about. Popular buddies such as Lady Antebellum, Little Big Town, Florida Georgia Line and actress Hayden Panettiere also went inside the "Diffieizer."
"It's really cool that so many of my buddies agreed to come down and have a little fun with us," exclaimed Aldean. "This is the kind of song where you just can't take yourself too seriously. There are a lot of ridiculous dance moves, a couple mullets, some suped up cars and a lot of other really funny reminders of the mid-90's...the whole thing cracks me up."
Aldean is set to receive the 2013 Entertainer of the Year award from the Academy of Country Music on April 7 during the awards ceremony that will be telecast on CBS, where he is expected to perform "1994".
More Jason Aldean News
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd