Jason Aldean Premieres Star-Studded New Music Video '1994'
Country crooner Jason Aldean apparently has a lot of friends, and not just ordinary people but some of the biggest names in entertainment. This was revealed to the world by the 36-year-old superstar when he debuted his new music video "1994", that featured many of his celebrity friends all doing cameos in support of the third single off his platinum-selling album "Night Train".
The three-minute-plus Wes Edwards-directed clip was filmed in Nashville, where Aldean asked his famous pals like Luke Bryan, Dierks Bentley, Jake Owen, Thomas Rhett to jump inside an arcade-style video booth, a throwback to the year which the new song was about. Popular buddies such as Lady Antebellum, Little Big Town, Florida Georgia Line and actress Hayden Panettiere also went inside the "Diffieizer."
"It's really cool that so many of my buddies agreed to come down and have a little fun with us," exclaimed Aldean. "This is the kind of song where you just can't take yourself too seriously. There are a lot of ridiculous dance moves, a couple mullets, some suped up cars and a lot of other really funny reminders of the mid-90's...the whole thing cracks me up."
Aldean is set to receive the 2013 Entertainer of the Year award from the Academy of Country Music on April 7 during the awards ceremony that will be telecast on CBS, where he is expected to perform "1994".
Jason Aldean's "1994" music video
More Jason Aldean News
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth