Lady GaGa Recovers From Surgery and Resumes Working
Lady GaGa's manager, Vincent Herbert, shared info about the singer's activity and her condition after hip surgery which forced her to cancel the remaining dates of "Born This Way Ball". In an interview on Tuesday, March 19, Herbert said that GaGa was "doing wonderful, doing great."
He also revealed that the Grammy winner was "ready to get back to work." GaGa has resumed working on her new album, and Herbert said that the upcoming studio set would be "very, very refreshing." He added, "I can't wait for the world to hear her new music and see her come back healthy, strong and better than ever."
Madeon, the French DJ who works with GaGa for "ARTPOP", told DigitalSpy that GaGa was "really impressive" during recording. "She's great. She's a really, really interesting and nice person," he praised GaGa. "From a personal standpoint it's been hugely admirational, to be like, 'Wow - you're at this level of super, ultimate fame - and there's this aura of superstardom - and you're still an engaging and nice person.' So that was really humbling," he gushed.
"Professionally, I think she's amazing. She would come out of a show after singing live for three hours and giving it everything, but just go straight to the studio and record. She would still give everything - even on the demo take. She's really impressive," Madeon added.
Madeon said that working with GaGa would be a great experience for him, because he previously only worked with one singer, Beth Ditto. He said, "I learned a lot because I don't really work with vocalists in real life that often. For my previous collaborations I'd never met them while doing the song. It was really interesting for me to feel the vibe of working together, sitting at the piano and collaborating on ideas right away."
More Lady GaGa News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics