Lady GaGa Recovers From Surgery and Resumes Working
Lady GaGa's manager, Vincent Herbert, shared info about the singer's activity and her condition after hip surgery which forced her to cancel the remaining dates of "Born This Way Ball". In an interview on Tuesday, March 19, Herbert said that GaGa was "doing wonderful, doing great."
He also revealed that the Grammy winner was "ready to get back to work." GaGa has resumed working on her new album, and Herbert said that the upcoming studio set would be "very, very refreshing." He added, "I can't wait for the world to hear her new music and see her come back healthy, strong and better than ever."
Madeon, the French DJ who works with GaGa for "ARTPOP", told DigitalSpy that GaGa was "really impressive" during recording. "She's great. She's a really, really interesting and nice person," he praised GaGa. "From a personal standpoint it's been hugely admirational, to be like, 'Wow - you're at this level of super, ultimate fame - and there's this aura of superstardom - and you're still an engaging and nice person.' So that was really humbling," he gushed.
"Professionally, I think she's amazing. She would come out of a show after singing live for three hours and giving it everything, but just go straight to the studio and record. She would still give everything - even on the demo take. She's really impressive," Madeon added.
Madeon said that working with GaGa would be a great experience for him, because he previously only worked with one singer, Beth Ditto. He said, "I learned a lot because I don't really work with vocalists in real life that often. For my previous collaborations I'd never met them while doing the song. It was really interesting for me to feel the vibe of working together, sitting at the piano and collaborating on ideas right away."
More Lady GaGa News
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her