Emma Watson Gets Naked for James Houston's Natural Beauty 2013 Book
Emma Watson is stripping off for James Houston's latest project, Natural Beauty book. In one of the teaser photos, the Hermione Granger of "Harry Potter" movie franchise is seen dripping wet as she poses with her eyes closed while holding an orchid in one hand.
The book will compile 120 images of some of the world's leading models and celebrities that advocate for environmental awareness, including Christy Turlington, Adrian Grenier, Brooke Shields, Elle Macpherson, Karlie Kloss, Arizona Muse and Anja Rubik.
Each subject was photographed with a simple natural object like drift wood, stone, coral or metal, or graphic images of natural objects that depict human form with the beauty of nature.
The photographic book will be launched during World Earth Week 2013 in New York and Los Angeles in collaboration with MILK Galleries NYC, with the goal to raise awareness and funds for the environment and sustainable living.
Before the environmentally conscious project is fully unveiled, a behind-the-scene video is provided to give a taste of what to expect.
More Emma Watson News
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia