'Pacific Rim' New Images Show Destruction After Kaijo Attacks
Guillermo del Toro's upcoming science-fiction film "Pacific Rim" releases two new teaser photos. Both display the aftermath of the attacks done by invading giant monsters which have mysteriously risen from the sea. One shows a damaged area in town and the other sees a sea shore fenced with what look like concrete bars.
The image showing the residential place is captioned with, "We will rebuild the city around its bones." The other featuring a crew of white-dressed, masked men cleaning up the beach is attached to a note that reads, "Kaiju Blue clean-up detail: an endless, thankless task."
The movie will follow human as they are struggling to defend mankind. Massive robots, called Jaegers, are created and controlled simultaneously by two pilots whose minds are locked in a neural bridge to combat the monstrous Kaiju, but to no avail.
On the verge of defeat, they turn to two unlikely heroes-a washed up former pilot (Charlie Hunnam) and an untested trainee (Rinko Kikuchi) to drive a legendary but seemingly obsolete Jaeger from the past. Together, they stand as mankind's last hope against the mounting apocalypse.
Also starring Idris Elba, the film will be released across the country starting June 12 this year.
More Pacific Rim News
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set