'Pacific Rim' New Images Show Destruction After Kaijo Attacks
Guillermo del Toro's upcoming science-fiction film "Pacific Rim" releases two new teaser photos. Both display the aftermath of the attacks done by invading giant monsters which have mysteriously risen from the sea. One shows a damaged area in town and the other sees a sea shore fenced with what look like concrete bars.
The image showing the residential place is captioned with, "We will rebuild the city around its bones." The other featuring a crew of white-dressed, masked men cleaning up the beach is attached to a note that reads, "Kaiju Blue clean-up detail: an endless, thankless task."
The movie will follow human as they are struggling to defend mankind. Massive robots, called Jaegers, are created and controlled simultaneously by two pilots whose minds are locked in a neural bridge to combat the monstrous Kaiju, but to no avail.
On the verge of defeat, they turn to two unlikely heroes-a washed up former pilot (Charlie Hunnam) and an untested trainee (Rinko Kikuchi) to drive a legendary but seemingly obsolete Jaeger from the past. Together, they stand as mankind's last hope against the mounting apocalypse.
Also starring Idris Elba, the film will be released across the country starting June 12 this year.
More Pacific Rim News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?