Taylor Swift Admits Harry Styles Inspired 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
In a recent interview, Taylor Swift revealed that her track "I Knew You Were Trouble" off album "Red" was inspired by her now ex-boyfriend Harry Styles. Knowingly or unknowingly, the 23-year-old singer admitted that she wrote the song with the One Direction member in mind while she explained how she used Style's presence at the BRIT Awards to motivate her when she performed it during the ceremony.
"Well, it's not hard to access that emotion when the person the song is directed at is standing by the side of the stage watching," Swift said. Undoubtedly, Styles was the only one of Swift's exes that was also on that show. He performed and received an award along with his fellow boyband mates.
Although Swift may still be reeling from her short-lived romance and bitter break-up with the 19-year-old heartthrob, she is obviously not letting it get in the way of her packed schedule. She just kicked off her "Red" tour last week the same day she premiered her new "22" music video.
By the looks of it, from several new photos of Swift that came out of a location shoot somewhere in downtown Los Angeles, the young singer might just be gearing up for another new music video. She was spotted wearing several different outfits, one with a light top with classic jean shorts, next a striped top with dark leggings, another a sweater top worn with a skirt and a red headband, and one where she is covered up in a maroon blazer.
More Taylor Swift News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival