'Teen Mom' Star Farrah Abraham Busted for DUI
Farrah Abraham was arrested for driving unsafely. The "Teen Mom" star, who wrote an autobiography "My Teenage Dream Ended", was taken into custody earlier this week while driving in the wee hours in Nebraska.
The mother of one was initially pulled over for making a wide turn and almost hitting a police cruiser, TMZ report. She failed a field sobriety test, blowing a .147 on a breathalyzer which was nearly twice the legal limit in the Cornhusker State.
"When I drank, I'd be happy for 10 minutes," she once told InTouch magazine about her efforts to escape her problems. "When I got high, I'd feel a sense of nothingness for about an hour. But in the end, my negative emotions always came rushing back."
After her DUI arrest, she tweeted, "It's Amazing what people believe & makeup (LOVE MY LIFE) #Thank #God #I'mSuccessful & I don't care about drama! #HaveAGreatDay."
"Teen Mom" stars are no stranger to drama. Earlier this month, "Teen Mom 2" star Jenelle Evans entered rehab to seek help for drug addiction. Her countless troubles including domestic violence and miscarriage stemming from her tremulous relationship with husband Courtland Rogers reportedly were the reason MTV decided that it would be wise to cancel the show.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs