'Teen Mom' Star Farrah Abraham Busted for DUI
Farrah Abraham was arrested for driving unsafely. The "Teen Mom" star, who wrote an autobiography "My Teenage Dream Ended", was taken into custody earlier this week while driving in the wee hours in Nebraska.
The mother of one was initially pulled over for making a wide turn and almost hitting a police cruiser, TMZ report. She failed a field sobriety test, blowing a .147 on a breathalyzer which was nearly twice the legal limit in the Cornhusker State.
"When I drank, I'd be happy for 10 minutes," she once told InTouch magazine about her efforts to escape her problems. "When I got high, I'd feel a sense of nothingness for about an hour. But in the end, my negative emotions always came rushing back."
After her DUI arrest, she tweeted, "It's Amazing what people believe & makeup (LOVE MY LIFE) #Thank #God #I'mSuccessful & I don't care about drama! #HaveAGreatDay."
"Teen Mom" stars are no stranger to drama. Earlier this month, "Teen Mom 2" star Jenelle Evans entered rehab to seek help for drug addiction. Her countless troubles including domestic violence and miscarriage stemming from her tremulous relationship with husband Courtland Rogers reportedly were the reason MTV decided that it would be wise to cancel the show.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences