Taylor Swift Is Not Dating Pro Surfer John John Florence
Taylor Swift has been rumored having romantic relationship with surfer John John Florence. However, according to E! News the story is not true. A source says, "There is no truth to this at all. Taylor is not dating or texting this guy." Another source tells Gossip Cop that Swift "doesn't know him."
Life & Style Magazine previously reported that Swift got interested to Florence. "Taylor Swift has set her sights on yet another tousle-haired hunk," the magazine wrote. It also claimed that Swift was "falling fast for Hawaii native and pro surfer John John Florence." A source told the magazine, "He and Taylor have been text messaging. Apparently, she contacted him. I don't think they have hung out yet. They've just been chatting."
The rumor got wilder when Surf All Beaches tweeted on Wednesday, March 6, "John John Florence recently announced that him and Taylor Swift are officially in a relationship. #Swifties #JohnJohn." In addition, when Florence was asked if he could provide "a little bit of something" regarding rumor of him and Swift, the 20-year-old surfer coyly said, "Yeah, you know, it's kind of a secret thing going on right now. Can't bust it out in the public just yet."
In February, Swift was rumored flirting with British rising singer Tom Odell via Twitter to make her ex-boyfriend Harry Styles jealous. Odell commented prior to 2013 Brit Awards, "I've never met her before, so it's strange, flirting with her. But if she is, then cool. I should have flirted more back, maybe."
More Taylor Swift News
- Control Freak Angelina Jolie 'Keeps Tabs' on Brad Pitt: She Has Google Alert on His Name
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think