Taylor Swift Is Not Dating Pro Surfer John John Florence
Taylor Swift has been rumored having romantic relationship with surfer John John Florence. However, according to E! News the story is not true. A source says, "There is no truth to this at all. Taylor is not dating or texting this guy." Another source tells Gossip Cop that Swift "doesn't know him."
Life & Style Magazine previously reported that Swift got interested to Florence. "Taylor Swift has set her sights on yet another tousle-haired hunk," the magazine wrote. It also claimed that Swift was "falling fast for Hawaii native and pro surfer John John Florence." A source told the magazine, "He and Taylor have been text messaging. Apparently, she contacted him. I don't think they have hung out yet. They've just been chatting."
The rumor got wilder when Surf All Beaches tweeted on Wednesday, March 6, "John John Florence recently announced that him and Taylor Swift are officially in a relationship. #Swifties #JohnJohn." In addition, when Florence was asked if he could provide "a little bit of something" regarding rumor of him and Swift, the 20-year-old surfer coyly said, "Yeah, you know, it's kind of a secret thing going on right now. Can't bust it out in the public just yet."
In February, Swift was rumored flirting with British rising singer Tom Odell via Twitter to make her ex-boyfriend Harry Styles jealous. Odell commented prior to 2013 Brit Awards, "I've never met her before, so it's strange, flirting with her. But if she is, then cool. I should have flirted more back, maybe."
More Taylor Swift News
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them