Taylor Swift Is Not Dating Pro Surfer John John Florence
Taylor Swift has been rumored having romantic relationship with surfer John John Florence. However, according to E! News the story is not true. A source says, "There is no truth to this at all. Taylor is not dating or texting this guy." Another source tells Gossip Cop that Swift "doesn't know him."
Life & Style Magazine previously reported that Swift got interested to Florence. "Taylor Swift has set her sights on yet another tousle-haired hunk," the magazine wrote. It also claimed that Swift was "falling fast for Hawaii native and pro surfer John John Florence." A source told the magazine, "He and Taylor have been text messaging. Apparently, she contacted him. I don't think they have hung out yet. They've just been chatting."
The rumor got wilder when Surf All Beaches tweeted on Wednesday, March 6, "John John Florence recently announced that him and Taylor Swift are officially in a relationship. #Swifties #JohnJohn." In addition, when Florence was asked if he could provide "a little bit of something" regarding rumor of him and Swift, the 20-year-old surfer coyly said, "Yeah, you know, it's kind of a secret thing going on right now. Can't bust it out in the public just yet."
In February, Swift was rumored flirting with British rising singer Tom Odell via Twitter to make her ex-boyfriend Harry Styles jealous. Odell commented prior to 2013 Brit Awards, "I've never met her before, so it's strange, flirting with her. But if she is, then cool. I should have flirted more back, maybe."
More Taylor Swift News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked