Pot Found on Rihanna's Tour Bus While Stopped at Canadian Border
Ten of Rihanna's tour buses were stopped and searched for drugs while crossing the U.S. border with Canada on Wednesday, March 20. TMZ reported that authorities initiated a secondary search on the buses after they smelled pot from one of the buses. Bringing drug-sniffing dogs on board, authorities found a "small amount" of the drug.
The pot belonged to an unidentified passenger who was later cited with a civil penalty. Other than the pot, no other illegal substances were found. According to Customs and Border Protection, Rihanna, who had played in Toronto, Canada on Monday and Tuesday, was not on any of the buses.
The 25-year-old star resumed her tour last Thursday, March 14 after being forced to cancel two shows in Boston and Baltimore after falling ill with laryngitis. The girlfriend of Chris Brown tweeted she was ''embarrassed'' about it.
''BOSTON this is the hardest thing for me to deal with! I feel like we've been waiting on this day forever, and I'm hurt that I let you down (sic)," she wrote on Sunday, March 10. ''I hate disappointing people that never ever let me down!! I'm so embarrassed about this! Thank you for your prayers and well wishes! (sic).''
More Rihanna News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?