Sofia Vergara Reveals She's Freezing Her Eggs
Sofia Vergara revealed in a recent interview with Vogue that she's freezing her eggs. "I have to be careful what I eat because they're freezing my eggs," Sofia said. Her fertility treatment includes hormone injections and pills. The 40-year-old actress explained that the doctors "want to get as many eggs as they can because usually you produce them but they're not good. They have to be perfect, perfect, perfect ones."
Sofia said that she and fiance Nick Loeb wanted to add another member to their family. "My boyfriend is 37, younger than me, never had kids," Sofia said. She added that her son had been longing for a sibling since he was younger. "You know, sometimes he used to scream at me when he was younger, 'Why can't you have another baby, so you can stop focusing on me?' " she said.
A while ago, Sofia was rumored having a surrogate mother to carry her baby so that the pregnancy would not ruin her iconic figure. A source told HollywoodLife, "At this stage in her career, it's too risky for her to be pregnant and take her out of the sexy roles that she's getting right now. She would lose her figure and at her age there's no guarantee that she would ever look the same."
In the same Vogue interview, the actress shrugged off last year's rumor about relationship problem with her fiance. In addition, she showed off her square-diamond engagement ring. "I love it, because it's big enough. If it had been bigger, I couldn't have worn it every day. And if it had been smaller, I wouldn't have liked it. It's heavy, but I don't take it off even to work out," she gushed.
More Sofia Vergara News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics