Sofia Vergara Reveals She's Freezing Her Eggs
Sofia Vergara revealed in a recent interview with Vogue that she's freezing her eggs. "I have to be careful what I eat because they're freezing my eggs," Sofia said. Her fertility treatment includes hormone injections and pills. The 40-year-old actress explained that the doctors "want to get as many eggs as they can because usually you produce them but they're not good. They have to be perfect, perfect, perfect ones."
Sofia said that she and fiance Nick Loeb wanted to add another member to their family. "My boyfriend is 37, younger than me, never had kids," Sofia said. She added that her son had been longing for a sibling since he was younger. "You know, sometimes he used to scream at me when he was younger, 'Why can't you have another baby, so you can stop focusing on me?' " she said.
A while ago, Sofia was rumored having a surrogate mother to carry her baby so that the pregnancy would not ruin her iconic figure. A source told HollywoodLife, "At this stage in her career, it's too risky for her to be pregnant and take her out of the sexy roles that she's getting right now. She would lose her figure and at her age there's no guarantee that she would ever look the same."
In the same Vogue interview, the actress shrugged off last year's rumor about relationship problem with her fiance. In addition, she showed off her square-diamond engagement ring. "I love it, because it's big enough. If it had been bigger, I couldn't have worn it every day. And if it had been smaller, I wouldn't have liked it. It's heavy, but I don't take it off even to work out," she gushed.
More Sofia Vergara News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera