Nicki Minaj's 'High School' Behind-the-Scene Video Shows Lil Wayne Before Seizures
In just-released behind-the-scenes footage taken from her "High School" music video shoot, rapstress Nicki Minaj showed a healthy Lil Wayne goofing around with her while they were on the set last week. The images of the 30-year-old rapper shown in the two-minute-plus clip were far from the artist who was reported to have had multiple seizures recently.
Before he was taken to the hospital, Wayne was still in great spirits ready to shoot the video for the new track off Minaj's "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded - The Re-Up", as any good collaborator would do. He was taking playful shots at his protege for being overly pampered while on the set. There was simply no indication that the Young Money mogul would fall seriously ill just within 48 hours after that.
After being hospitalized, the New Orleans rap star was briefly released before he was found unconscious and rushed back for a longer confinement, this time for a full six days at the Cedar-Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles. He has since been released once again, last Monday, March 18.
While he was in the hospital, the hip-hop superstar was visited by his Young Money Cash Money Billionaire family. They included artists Mack Maine, Canadian rapper Drake, Minaj and Birdman who also can be seen in the behind-the-scenes footage released by the "American Idol" judge.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked