Madame Tussauds Debuts Taylor Lautner Wax Figure in Berlin
Madame Tussauds in Berlin revealed its latest collection, Taylor Lautner's wax figure, on Tuesday, March 19. Madame Tussauds' artists styled the replica in thin white shirt and blue jeans. Other details such as the tone of the skin, stubble and also six-pack abs are included in the figure to make it more identical.
Madame Tussauds' spokesperson, Nina-Kristin Zerbe, revealed that they wanted to give new pose and put more sex appeals to the life-size figurine for fans who had been waiting. At the launching event, former contestant of German "The Bachelor" Georgina Fleur struck a sexy pose with the Taylor look-alike.
Previously, another Taylor wax statue made its debut in Madame Tussauds London on January 26, 2012. Taylor's figure in London wears black pants, a sporty leather jacket and black t-shirt inside. The wax statue is placed beside Robert Pattinson's.
Madame Tussauds New York unveiled Taylor's figure on November 15, 2012. The team needed four months to put the figure into perfection. Some fans, however, reportedly complained that the figure was less similar to the real person. According to Examiner, the difference comes from the face's bone structure and the eyes which are smaller than the real actor's.
Best known for his role as werewolf Jacob in "Twilight" movie series, 21-year-old Taylor has also starred in 2005's "Cheaper by the Dozen 2", 2010's "Valentine's Day", and 2011's "Abduction". He joins the cast of Adam Sandler's "Grown Ups 2" which is currently in production.
More Taylor Lautner News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic