Marybeth Is Seeking Revenge Against Victor Crowley in 'Hatchet III' Teaser Trailer
Slasher film "Hatchet III" has released its teaser trailer online. As seen in the video, Marybeth is determined to hunt down Victor Crowley, the horrific swamp-dwelling serial murderer who killed her dad.
The trailer follows the attempt done by local police and SWAT in Crowley's haunted swamp to pick up the pieces and carnage left behind from the first two films. Marybeth knows the secret to ending the voodoo curse that has left the ghost of Victor Crowley haunting and terrorizing Honey Island Swamp for decades.
Danielle Harris is back to reprise her role as Marybeth and Kane Hodder will be playing the legendary murderer Victor Crowley. The cast of "Hatchet III" also includes Zach Galligan, Caroline Williams, Derek Mears and Sean Whalen.
Dark Sky Films has made an official announcement of the premiere date. The movie is set to hit U.S. theaters on June 14. The opening week is set at New York City's Cinema Village and in Los Angeles at Laemmle Music Hall, featuring special appearances by cast and crew, followed by Q&A's at each location.
Unlike the previous two installments of the slasher franchise, Adam Green now serves as the writer. Meanwhile, newcomer BJ McDonnell, who previously handled A and B camera operations on Green's first two Hatchet films, is the director of the movie.
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does