Kanye Wants to Name His Baby North West, Kim Kardashian Plans Black and White Nursery
As Kim Kardashian's due date is getting closer, more rumors ahead surrounding her baby with Kanye West swirl on the web. It's reported that the rapper wants to call his first child North West while the reality TV star is preparing a monochrome nursery for the bundle of joy.
"Kanye's ego is something else, so he's quite serious about the title," a source tells The Sun. "He also has a sense of humor though and knows how his self-indulgence is seen by the general public. It's half tongue-in-cheek, half what Kanye probably feels is true."
A different source opens up to PEOPLE about Kim's black and white nursery plan. "Kim was gushing about her nursery plans while carefully selecting gifts for her baby registry with sisters Khloe and Kourtney at Bel Bambini in West Hollywood," the source claims. "She mainly looked at simple clothing, nothing too girly."
Kim is due to give birth in early July. The mom-to-be sparked a pregnancy scare earlier this month after being rushed to hospital following a couple of trips overseas with her baby daddy. She quickly assured she was fine and has been out and about ever since.
More Kanye West News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones