Bradley Cooper Rumored Dating Suki Waterhouse
Bradley Cooper was spotted with rumored new girlfriend Suki Waterhouse on the set of his new movie, an untitled David O. Russell project, in Boston on Monday, March 18. Wearing baggy pants, sunglasses and a black coat, the 38-year-old actor was photographed walking alongside the 20-year-old British model.
"They were having a good time together, touching and teasing each other," an eyewitness told E! News. "People were recognizing them so they walked quite quickly to avoid the crowds. They were laughing a lot and couldn't keep their hands off each other."
Back in February, Cooper and Waterhouse were first spotted together in a car as they left the Elle Style Awards in London. "Bradley has been texting Suki every day since they met," a source close to Waterhouse said last February. "He wants her to come to Los Angeles and visit him, he's intrigued by her and she's very interested in him."
Prior to dating Waterhouse, Cooper was linked to actress Zoe Saldana. They called it quits in late 2012. Recently, Cooper denied rumors he was dating his "Silver Linings Playbook" co-star, 22-year-old Jennifer Lawrence, insisting he was "old enough to be her father."
As for Waterhouse, she had reportedly split from her boyfriend, The Last Shadow Puppets' singer Miles Kane, shortly before meeting the Hollywood star.
More Bradley Cooper News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal