Bradley Cooper Rumored Dating Suki Waterhouse
Bradley Cooper was spotted with rumored new girlfriend Suki Waterhouse on the set of his new movie, an untitled David O. Russell project, in Boston on Monday, March 18. Wearing baggy pants, sunglasses and a black coat, the 38-year-old actor was photographed walking alongside the 20-year-old British model.
"They were having a good time together, touching and teasing each other," an eyewitness told E! News. "People were recognizing them so they walked quite quickly to avoid the crowds. They were laughing a lot and couldn't keep their hands off each other."
Back in February, Cooper and Waterhouse were first spotted together in a car as they left the Elle Style Awards in London. "Bradley has been texting Suki every day since they met," a source close to Waterhouse said last February. "He wants her to come to Los Angeles and visit him, he's intrigued by her and she's very interested in him."
Prior to dating Waterhouse, Cooper was linked to actress Zoe Saldana. They called it quits in late 2012. Recently, Cooper denied rumors he was dating his "Silver Linings Playbook" co-star, 22-year-old Jennifer Lawrence, insisting he was "old enough to be her father."
As for Waterhouse, she had reportedly split from her boyfriend, The Last Shadow Puppets' singer Miles Kane, shortly before meeting the Hollywood star.
More Bradley Cooper News
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof