Bradley Cooper Rumored Dating Suki Waterhouse
Bradley Cooper was spotted with rumored new girlfriend Suki Waterhouse on the set of his new movie, an untitled David O. Russell project, in Boston on Monday, March 18. Wearing baggy pants, sunglasses and a black coat, the 38-year-old actor was photographed walking alongside the 20-year-old British model.
"They were having a good time together, touching and teasing each other," an eyewitness told E! News. "People were recognizing them so they walked quite quickly to avoid the crowds. They were laughing a lot and couldn't keep their hands off each other."
Back in February, Cooper and Waterhouse were first spotted together in a car as they left the Elle Style Awards in London. "Bradley has been texting Suki every day since they met," a source close to Waterhouse said last February. "He wants her to come to Los Angeles and visit him, he's intrigued by her and she's very interested in him."
Prior to dating Waterhouse, Cooper was linked to actress Zoe Saldana. They called it quits in late 2012. Recently, Cooper denied rumors he was dating his "Silver Linings Playbook" co-star, 22-year-old Jennifer Lawrence, insisting he was "old enough to be her father."
As for Waterhouse, she had reportedly split from her boyfriend, The Last Shadow Puppets' singer Miles Kane, shortly before meeting the Hollywood star.
More Bradley Cooper News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris