Bradley Cooper Rumored Dating Suki Waterhouse
Bradley Cooper was spotted with rumored new girlfriend Suki Waterhouse on the set of his new movie, an untitled David O. Russell project, in Boston on Monday, March 18. Wearing baggy pants, sunglasses and a black coat, the 38-year-old actor was photographed walking alongside the 20-year-old British model.
"They were having a good time together, touching and teasing each other," an eyewitness told E! News. "People were recognizing them so they walked quite quickly to avoid the crowds. They were laughing a lot and couldn't keep their hands off each other."
Back in February, Cooper and Waterhouse were first spotted together in a car as they left the Elle Style Awards in London. "Bradley has been texting Suki every day since they met," a source close to Waterhouse said last February. "He wants her to come to Los Angeles and visit him, he's intrigued by her and she's very interested in him."
Prior to dating Waterhouse, Cooper was linked to actress Zoe Saldana. They called it quits in late 2012. Recently, Cooper denied rumors he was dating his "Silver Linings Playbook" co-star, 22-year-old Jennifer Lawrence, insisting he was "old enough to be her father."
As for Waterhouse, she had reportedly split from her boyfriend, The Last Shadow Puppets' singer Miles Kane, shortly before meeting the Hollywood star.
More Bradley Cooper News
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure