Harrison Ford on His 'Star Wars Episode 7' Casting Rumors: It's Happening
Harrison Ford broke silence on the swirling rumors about his involvement in the upcoming "Star Wars Episode 7" to be directed by J.J. Abrams. The Han Solo depicter tells WGN at an event in Chicago, "I think it's almost true. I'm looking forward to it. It's not in the bag yet, but I think it's happening."
He is expected to reunite with two other "Star Wars" original cast Carrie Fisher and Mark Hamill who could be back as Princess Leia and Luke Skywalker respectively. Creator George Lucas previously claimed their return to the franchise was pretty much a done deal.
Fisher did confirm she would join the "Star Wars" crew for the future project before her representative quickly sent a denial to retract her statement. Hamill, meanwhile, admitted he had indeed been approached to be part of the cast but insisted he hadn't signed any contract.
More Star Wars: The Force Awakens News
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why