Harrison Ford on His 'Star Wars Episode 7' Casting Rumors: It's Happening
Harrison Ford broke silence on the swirling rumors about his involvement in the upcoming "Star Wars Episode 7" to be directed by J.J. Abrams. The Han Solo depicter tells WGN at an event in Chicago, "I think it's almost true. I'm looking forward to it. It's not in the bag yet, but I think it's happening."
He is expected to reunite with two other "Star Wars" original cast Carrie Fisher and Mark Hamill who could be back as Princess Leia and Luke Skywalker respectively. Creator George Lucas previously claimed their return to the franchise was pretty much a done deal.
Fisher did confirm she would join the "Star Wars" crew for the future project before her representative quickly sent a denial to retract her statement. Hamill, meanwhile, admitted he had indeed been approached to be part of the cast but insisted he hadn't signed any contract.
More Star Wars: The Force Awakens News
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship