Harrison Ford on His 'Star Wars Episode 7' Casting Rumors: It's Happening
Harrison Ford broke silence on the swirling rumors about his involvement in the upcoming "Star Wars Episode 7" to be directed by J.J. Abrams. The Han Solo depicter tells WGN at an event in Chicago, "I think it's almost true. I'm looking forward to it. It's not in the bag yet, but I think it's happening."
He is expected to reunite with two other "Star Wars" original cast Carrie Fisher and Mark Hamill who could be back as Princess Leia and Luke Skywalker respectively. Creator George Lucas previously claimed their return to the franchise was pretty much a done deal.
Fisher did confirm she would join the "Star Wars" crew for the future project before her representative quickly sent a denial to retract her statement. Hamill, meanwhile, admitted he had indeed been approached to be part of the cast but insisted he hadn't signed any contract.
More Star Wars: The Force Awakens News
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories