Distance Tears Seth MacFarlane and Emilia Clarke Apart
Seth MacFarlane is reported to have split up with actress Emilia Clarke. The "Ted" director and the "Triassic Attack" actress have gone their separate ways because of distance.
"They are no longer dating," a source tells E! News. "It was really a location challenge. She has been in Europe shooting 'Game of Thrones' and he is based in California, so it was hard to make it work despite the distance. They have remained friends."
MacFarlane and Clarke were romantically linked after they were spotted together at the HBO Emmy after-party at the Pacific Design Center in West Hollywood September 2012. However, two months later, the "American Dad!" co-creator denied that he and the English actress were an item by calling himself "single guy" on Twitter.
Last January, MacFarlane was spotted accompanying Clarke to the Golden Globes after-party, but did not say a word about their relationship. The 2013 Oscars host finally gave hints that he dated Clarke in a pre-Oscars interview. "She is an incredibly kind, supremely talented person, and one of the hardest-working people I have ever met," he said. "It's a pain... because if you date, at a certain point you're in a relationship and at a certain point you're playing the field."
Reps for MacFarlane and Clarke have not given any comment yet regarding the split-up issue.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding