Distance Tears Seth MacFarlane and Emilia Clarke Apart
Seth MacFarlane is reported to have split up with actress Emilia Clarke. The "Ted" director and the "Triassic Attack" actress have gone their separate ways because of distance.
"They are no longer dating," a source tells E! News. "It was really a location challenge. She has been in Europe shooting 'Game of Thrones' and he is based in California, so it was hard to make it work despite the distance. They have remained friends."
MacFarlane and Clarke were romantically linked after they were spotted together at the HBO Emmy after-party at the Pacific Design Center in West Hollywood September 2012. However, two months later, the "American Dad!" co-creator denied that he and the English actress were an item by calling himself "single guy" on Twitter.
Last January, MacFarlane was spotted accompanying Clarke to the Golden Globes after-party, but did not say a word about their relationship. The 2013 Oscars host finally gave hints that he dated Clarke in a pre-Oscars interview. "She is an incredibly kind, supremely talented person, and one of the hardest-working people I have ever met," he said. "It's a pain... because if you date, at a certain point you're in a relationship and at a certain point you're playing the field."
Reps for MacFarlane and Clarke have not given any comment yet regarding the split-up issue.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group