Set Pictures From 'Godzilla' Filming Show Helicopter Wrecks and Military Rides
A sneak peek at the upcoming new take on the classic monster "Godzilla" is made available through several on-set pictures. Taken from the filming location in Canada, they show props for the movie. One displays a heavily-damaged chopper, another shows a concealed prop, and the other two give a look at military vehicles, a truck and a classic humvee.
Besides the images, director Gareth Edwards sends a greeting from the set on the first day of principal photography. In a video message that shows an airport terminal setting, the director gives a brief introduction to what he claims as "a very long shoot." They manage to finish the first shot that went really "great."
The new movie intended as a reboot of the classic "Godzilla" movie franchise stars Aaron Johnson, Elizabeth Olsen, Bryan Cranston, Juliette Binoche, David Strathairn and Ken Watanabe. It's planned for a May 16, 2014 release in the U.S. with the plot remaining under tight wraps.
More Godzilla News
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist