Set Pictures From 'Godzilla' Filming Show Helicopter Wrecks and Military Rides
A sneak peek at the upcoming new take on the classic monster "Godzilla" is made available through several on-set pictures. Taken from the filming location in Canada, they show props for the movie. One displays a heavily-damaged chopper, another shows a concealed prop, and the other two give a look at military vehicles, a truck and a classic humvee.
Besides the images, director Gareth Edwards sends a greeting from the set on the first day of principal photography. In a video message that shows an airport terminal setting, the director gives a brief introduction to what he claims as "a very long shoot." They manage to finish the first shot that went really "great."
The new movie intended as a reboot of the classic "Godzilla" movie franchise stars Aaron Johnson, Elizabeth Olsen, Bryan Cranston, Juliette Binoche, David Strathairn and Ken Watanabe. It's planned for a May 16, 2014 release in the U.S. with the plot remaining under tight wraps.
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March
- Sterling K. Brown May Join Shane Black's 'Predator'