Set Pictures From 'Godzilla' Filming Show Helicopter Wrecks and Military Rides
A sneak peek at the upcoming new take on the classic monster "Godzilla" is made available through several on-set pictures. Taken from the filming location in Canada, they show props for the movie. One displays a heavily-damaged chopper, another shows a concealed prop, and the other two give a look at military vehicles, a truck and a classic humvee.
Besides the images, director Gareth Edwards sends a greeting from the set on the first day of principal photography. In a video message that shows an airport terminal setting, the director gives a brief introduction to what he claims as "a very long shoot." They manage to finish the first shot that went really "great."
The new movie intended as a reboot of the classic "Godzilla" movie franchise stars Aaron Johnson, Elizabeth Olsen, Bryan Cranston, Juliette Binoche, David Strathairn and Ken Watanabe. It's planned for a May 16, 2014 release in the U.S. with the plot remaining under tight wraps.
More Godzilla News
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction