First Look at Barney's Bachelor Party on 'How I Met Your Mother'
Barney's bachelor day is going to be over soon as his wedding is coming. Following the tradition, Barney's best friend, in this case Ted, will throw a bachelor party for him which has been teased in a "How I Met Your Mother" photo.
Taken from the April 29 episode titled "Romeward Bound", the image features Barney looking shocked as Ted brings him to a place where some girls and guys already gathered. While it's unknown what makes Barney surprised, executive producer Carter Bay claims that the bachelor party is going to be "fantastic."
Though there will be a bachelor party, Barney and Robin's wedding may not be featured in the current eighth season. Bays tells TV Guide, "I don't want to necessarily promise the wedding [in this season]." He claims, "It's more complex than that."
Teasing about the season finale set to air May 6, Bays says there are "some earth-shaking events in the finale, including some new tidbits about the mother." Leading up to their wedding, Barney and Robin connect in a sweet way, Marshall takes his first trip with baby Marvin to see Grandma in Minnesota, Lily gets offered a new job, and Ted makes a big decision that "will end the series as we know it," Bays reveals.
He goes on dishing, "We're going to be taking some surprising risks with time. The finale is almost like a pilot for the new series that the ninth [and final] season becomes."
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories