First Look at Barney's Bachelor Party on 'How I Met Your Mother'
Barney's bachelor day is going to be over soon as his wedding is coming. Following the tradition, Barney's best friend, in this case Ted, will throw a bachelor party for him which has been teased in a "How I Met Your Mother" photo.
Taken from the April 29 episode titled "Romeward Bound", the image features Barney looking shocked as Ted brings him to a place where some girls and guys already gathered. While it's unknown what makes Barney surprised, executive producer Carter Bay claims that the bachelor party is going to be "fantastic."
Though there will be a bachelor party, Barney and Robin's wedding may not be featured in the current eighth season. Bays tells TV Guide, "I don't want to necessarily promise the wedding [in this season]." He claims, "It's more complex than that."
Teasing about the season finale set to air May 6, Bays says there are "some earth-shaking events in the finale, including some new tidbits about the mother." Leading up to their wedding, Barney and Robin connect in a sweet way, Marshall takes his first trip with baby Marvin to see Grandma in Minnesota, Lily gets offered a new job, and Ted makes a big decision that "will end the series as we know it," Bays reveals.
He goes on dishing, "We're going to be taking some surprising risks with time. The finale is almost like a pilot for the new series that the ninth [and final] season becomes."
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video