First Look at Barney's Bachelor Party on 'How I Met Your Mother'
Barney's bachelor day is going to be over soon as his wedding is coming. Following the tradition, Barney's best friend, in this case Ted, will throw a bachelor party for him which has been teased in a "How I Met Your Mother" photo.
Taken from the April 29 episode titled "Romeward Bound", the image features Barney looking shocked as Ted brings him to a place where some girls and guys already gathered. While it's unknown what makes Barney surprised, executive producer Carter Bay claims that the bachelor party is going to be "fantastic."
Though there will be a bachelor party, Barney and Robin's wedding may not be featured in the current eighth season. Bays tells TV Guide, "I don't want to necessarily promise the wedding [in this season]." He claims, "It's more complex than that."
Teasing about the season finale set to air May 6, Bays says there are "some earth-shaking events in the finale, including some new tidbits about the mother." Leading up to their wedding, Barney and Robin connect in a sweet way, Marshall takes his first trip with baby Marvin to see Grandma in Minnesota, Lily gets offered a new job, and Ted makes a big decision that "will end the series as we know it," Bays reveals.
He goes on dishing, "We're going to be taking some surprising risks with time. The finale is almost like a pilot for the new series that the ninth [and final] season becomes."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says