Rep: Justin Bieber Was Not Kicked Out of French Hotel
Justin Bieber's representative denied reports that the "Beauty and a Beat" singer was kicked out of Le Meurice Hotel in Paris on Monday, March 18 because of his behavior and his fans' nuisance. "Justin was not kicked out of the hotel. He decided to transfer to the Mandarin Oriental when there wasn't enough security at the hotel to control the crowds," Melissa Victor told Us Weekly.
Melissa added, "There wasn't even an underground entrance for him at the other hotel and the security was too lax given the size of the crowds. Plus there was no garage. Very unsafe situation for Justin and the fans. Over 500 kids bombarded the hotel."
Similar to Melissa's statement, the spokesman of Le Meurice Hotel told E! News that Justin left of his own accord. The spokesman said that Justin "decided to leave Le Meurice yesterday evening. It was his decision. We would have loved to keep him staying here. [We had] no trouble with him. He had no attitude at all."
However, the hotel's management denied that their security was inadequate. They claimed, "We didn't have any problems. We are absolutely used to having celebrities. We had enough security. We know how to deal with crowds."
Hundreds of Justin's fans gathered around Le Meurice hotel to catch a glimpse of their favorite idol earlier this week. However, their presence reportedly caused disturbance to other guests in the hotel. A local TV host and blogger Jean-Marc Morandini stated that Justin was kicked out of the hotel because of nuisance created by his fans around the building and his attitude. Justin had a gig at Palais Omnisports in Paris-Bercy on Tuesday, March 19 as a part of his "Believe" tour.
More Justin Bieber News
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash