Pierce Brosnan Finds Love in Italy in 'Love Is All You Need' Trailer
Sony Pictures Classics has debuted a domestic trailer for "Love Is All You Need". The new trailer opens with Philip describing himself as a man who has been chosen to be alone. In another scene, Ida has just found out that her husband is cheating on her.
The two then meet by an accident and they soon learn that they have something in common. "Your daughter's getting married in Italy? My son's getting married in Italy," Philip says. Later, they come to Italy together and discover that it is her daughter who's getting married to his son.
Filmed on beautiful locations in Italy and Denmark, the film follows Philip (Pierce Brosnan), an Englishman who lives in Denmark and Ida (Trine Dyrholm), a Danish hairdresser whose husband is leaving her for a younger woman. After literally crashing into each other at their first meeting, the two lonely spirits slowly fall in love as they attend the wedding of his son, Patrick (Sebastian Jessen), to her daughter, Astrid (Molly Blixt Egelind).
The Susanne Bier-directed film also stars Paprika Steen, Kim Bodnia and Line Kruse. It reunites the Academy Award and Golden Globe winning team of director Bier and writer Anders Thomas Jensen after they worked together in "Open Hearts", "Brothers", "After the Wedding", and "In a Better World".
The film which received rave reviews at the 2012 Venice Film Festival will be released in limited theaters in the U.S. on May 3.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier