Katie Holmes Goes Topless for Allure, Says She's Open to Expanding Her Family
Less than a year after getting a divorce from Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes graces the cover of Allure's latest edition. She drops her top and shows some skin on the front page, and continues to channel her inner seductress as she strikes various sexy poses for the spread inside the magazine.
In an interview for her cover story, the former "Dawson's Creek" actress says she is not closing door on having more kids. "I'm open to it," the mother of one comments on the possibility of expanding her family one day, apparently undeterred by her failed marriage to the "Rock of Ages" actor.
Holmes' divorce from Cruise in 2012 after five years of marriage was followed by the cancellation of her Broadway show "Dead Accounts" after a short running. "I was open to - well, to whoever wanted me. But it was always my goal to make it back to the stage," she states.
The actress, who successfully blindsided the unsuspecting Cruise with divorce papers, also addresses rumors of her considering a career change. "Well, my brother and father are attorneys, and - we'll see. I like the practical thinking of attorneys," she coyly replies.
After enduring a tough year, she hopes for a peaceful year, not just for her but "for a lot of people in the world." She explains, "When you look back on the last year, there were a lot of tragedies - Hurricane Sandy, the Connecticut shooting. I...I just hope it's a good year for everyone."
During the interview, the brunette beauty also shares some wise words that she got from her mother. "You may be pretty, and you may be talented, but nobody will remember that if you're mean," she states.
More Katie Holmes News
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Being the Most Hated Celebrity: 'What Did I Do?'
- Vanessa Lachey Lands Lead Role in 'First Wives Club' TV Remake
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'