Adrianne Palicki Stunning in Pink Dress at 'G.I. Joe: Retaliation' London Premiere
Adrianne Palicki graced the red carpet of "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" London premiere on Monday, March 18 at the Empire Leicester Square, baring her cleavage in a pink dress by Temperley London. Braving the rain, Adrianne lifted her dress up slightly to ensure it didn't drag in any puddles.
The 29-year-old actress was joined by Elodie Yung who picked a sleeveless black dress by Louis Vuitton. They were also seen on the red carpet with co-stars Channing Tatum, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, D.J. Cotrona, Ray Stevenson, and Jonathan Pryce as well as director Jon M. Chu.
Dressing in a dark blue suit, Dwayne stood in the rain as he greeted fans. He told the fans, "I love it. I lived here last year when we filmed Fast Six and I always love coming back to London." The 40-year-old who plays Roadblock in the sequel of "G.I. Joe:Rise of Cobra" added, "I love this franchise and have done since I was a kid. Not only that but I got a second shot to re-elevate the franchise. If I can come in and help in any way, I will do it."
Dwayne also praised co-star Channing's appearance. "He's a good looking guy. Love Channing. Great, great guy. Very humble. Very cool. I'm very happy for all his success," he told BANG Showbiz of the "Magic Mike" hunk.
"G.I. Joe: Retaliation" follows the G.I. Joes who are not only fighting their mortal enemy Cobra, but also forced to contend with threats from within the government that jeopardize their existence. The film is set to hit U.S. theaters on March 28.
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'