Adrianne Palicki Stunning in Pink Dress at 'G.I. Joe: Retaliation' London Premiere
Adrianne Palicki graced the red carpet of "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" London premiere on Monday, March 18 at the Empire Leicester Square, baring her cleavage in a pink dress by Temperley London. Braving the rain, Adrianne lifted her dress up slightly to ensure it didn't drag in any puddles.
The 29-year-old actress was joined by Elodie Yung who picked a sleeveless black dress by Louis Vuitton. They were also seen on the red carpet with co-stars Channing Tatum, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, D.J. Cotrona, Ray Stevenson, and Jonathan Pryce as well as director Jon M. Chu.
Dressing in a dark blue suit, Dwayne stood in the rain as he greeted fans. He told the fans, "I love it. I lived here last year when we filmed Fast Six and I always love coming back to London." The 40-year-old who plays Roadblock in the sequel of "G.I. Joe:Rise of Cobra" added, "I love this franchise and have done since I was a kid. Not only that but I got a second shot to re-elevate the franchise. If I can come in and help in any way, I will do it."
Dwayne also praised co-star Channing's appearance. "He's a good looking guy. Love Channing. Great, great guy. Very humble. Very cool. I'm very happy for all his success," he told BANG Showbiz of the "Magic Mike" hunk.
"G.I. Joe: Retaliation" follows the G.I. Joes who are not only fighting their mortal enemy Cobra, but also forced to contend with threats from within the government that jeopardize their existence. The film is set to hit U.S. theaters on March 28.
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party