Adrianne Palicki Stunning in Pink Dress at 'G.I. Joe: Retaliation' London Premiere
Adrianne Palicki graced the red carpet of "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" London premiere on Monday, March 18 at the Empire Leicester Square, baring her cleavage in a pink dress by Temperley London. Braving the rain, Adrianne lifted her dress up slightly to ensure it didn't drag in any puddles.
The 29-year-old actress was joined by Elodie Yung who picked a sleeveless black dress by Louis Vuitton. They were also seen on the red carpet with co-stars Channing Tatum, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, D.J. Cotrona, Ray Stevenson, and Jonathan Pryce as well as director Jon M. Chu.
Dressing in a dark blue suit, Dwayne stood in the rain as he greeted fans. He told the fans, "I love it. I lived here last year when we filmed Fast Six and I always love coming back to London." The 40-year-old who plays Roadblock in the sequel of "G.I. Joe:Rise of Cobra" added, "I love this franchise and have done since I was a kid. Not only that but I got a second shot to re-elevate the franchise. If I can come in and help in any way, I will do it."
Dwayne also praised co-star Channing's appearance. "He's a good looking guy. Love Channing. Great, great guy. Very humble. Very cool. I'm very happy for all his success," he told BANG Showbiz of the "Magic Mike" hunk.
"G.I. Joe: Retaliation" follows the G.I. Joes who are not only fighting their mortal enemy Cobra, but also forced to contend with threats from within the government that jeopardize their existence. The film is set to hit U.S. theaters on March 28.
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle