Adrianne Palicki Stunning in Pink Dress at 'G.I. Joe: Retaliation' London Premiere
Adrianne Palicki graced the red carpet of "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" London premiere on Monday, March 18 at the Empire Leicester Square, baring her cleavage in a pink dress by Temperley London. Braving the rain, Adrianne lifted her dress up slightly to ensure it didn't drag in any puddles.
The 29-year-old actress was joined by Elodie Yung who picked a sleeveless black dress by Louis Vuitton. They were also seen on the red carpet with co-stars Channing Tatum, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, D.J. Cotrona, Ray Stevenson, and Jonathan Pryce as well as director Jon M. Chu.
Dressing in a dark blue suit, Dwayne stood in the rain as he greeted fans. He told the fans, "I love it. I lived here last year when we filmed Fast Six and I always love coming back to London." The 40-year-old who plays Roadblock in the sequel of "G.I. Joe:Rise of Cobra" added, "I love this franchise and have done since I was a kid. Not only that but I got a second shot to re-elevate the franchise. If I can come in and help in any way, I will do it."
Dwayne also praised co-star Channing's appearance. "He's a good looking guy. Love Channing. Great, great guy. Very humble. Very cool. I'm very happy for all his success," he told BANG Showbiz of the "Magic Mike" hunk.
"G.I. Joe: Retaliation" follows the G.I. Joes who are not only fighting their mortal enemy Cobra, but also forced to contend with threats from within the government that jeopardize their existence. The film is set to hit U.S. theaters on March 28.
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Trying to Steal Kanye West From Kim Kardashian
- 'The Lego Batman Movie' Tops Box Office Again, 'The Great Wall' Humbly Sits on No. 3
- Drake Claps Back at Kanye West's Bizarre Onstage Rant, Addresses Meek Mill Beef
- Tom Brady Is Obsessed With David Beckham
- Angelina Jolie Finally Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Split: We Will Always Be a Family
- Kristen Wiig Is Dancing in New 'The Last Man on Earth' Midseason Premiere Promo
- 'Billions' Bosses on Introducing TV's First Gender Non-Binary Character: It's Really Worth Doing
- Pregnant Beyonce Is Keeping Kim Kardashian Away From Her