Charlie Sheen Reacts After His Daughters Allegedly Get Note Nailed With Knife
Charlie Sheen's war with Viewpoint school continues. After calling his fans to send dog poops to the school, the "Anger Management" actor now claims some people, he dubs supporters of the private Calabasas school, have harassed his ex-wife Denise Richards and their children.
"Here's why people suck; a group of mindless Viewpoint supporting doosh-bagz, have targeted D[enise] and the girls with 'bullying tactics' as a response to my call to arms," the actor began his latest rant. "So, bullying is the answer? as a response to bullying?"
"Leave them alone. this is not a threat but a promise, that justice will be served. I'm not hiding. you are. show yourselves you spineless cowards. oh that's right; cockroaches scatter in the light," he added, "FYI - we have your faces on camera. police are involved."
Explaining the alleged terror to TMZ, Sheen said his daughters "had the pleasure of discovering a steak knife used to nail a note to the tree" outside their house. Two people were captured on surveillance camera sending the note that contained a threat directed at his family.
Denise allegedly was forced to pull her daughter with Charlie, Sam, out of Viewpoint last year after the kid was teased by her peers and the school took side with the bullies. A few days after the little girl's birthday, Charlie encouraged his devotees to send "rotted egg, a roll of toilet paper or some dog s**t" to the school.
In their defense, the school replied, "Our administrators addressed the issue appropriately at that time. Our School takes accusations of bullying very seriously," before adding, "For over 50 years, Viewpoint School has provided a safe and nurturing environment for our students to thrive, and we will continue to do so."
Despite the controversy surrounding his rant, Charlie was unapologetic but claimed his call for dog poop attack was "metaphoric." Rumor has it, parents at the school have held a meeting discussing a possibility to sue the former "Two and a Half Men" star.
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney