Charlie Sheen Reacts After His Daughters Allegedly Get Note Nailed With Knife
Charlie Sheen's war with Viewpoint school continues. After calling his fans to send dog poops to the school, the "Anger Management" actor now claims some people, he dubs supporters of the private Calabasas school, have harassed his ex-wife Denise Richards and their children.
"Here's why people suck; a group of mindless Viewpoint supporting doosh-bagz, have targeted D[enise] and the girls with 'bullying tactics' as a response to my call to arms," the actor began his latest rant. "So, bullying is the answer? as a response to bullying?"
"Leave them alone. this is not a threat but a promise, that justice will be served. I'm not hiding. you are. show yourselves you spineless cowards. oh that's right; cockroaches scatter in the light," he added, "FYI - we have your faces on camera. police are involved."
Explaining the alleged terror to TMZ, Sheen said his daughters "had the pleasure of discovering a steak knife used to nail a note to the tree" outside their house. Two people were captured on surveillance camera sending the note that contained a threat directed at his family.
Denise allegedly was forced to pull her daughter with Charlie, Sam, out of Viewpoint last year after the kid was teased by her peers and the school took side with the bullies. A few days after the little girl's birthday, Charlie encouraged his devotees to send "rotted egg, a roll of toilet paper or some dog s**t" to the school.
In their defense, the school replied, "Our administrators addressed the issue appropriately at that time. Our School takes accusations of bullying very seriously," before adding, "For over 50 years, Viewpoint School has provided a safe and nurturing environment for our students to thrive, and we will continue to do so."
Despite the controversy surrounding his rant, Charlie was unapologetic but claimed his call for dog poop attack was "metaphoric." Rumor has it, parents at the school have held a meeting discussing a possibility to sue the former "Two and a Half Men" star.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum
- John Legend's Travel Bag 'Stolen' at JFK Airport