Beyonce Knowles' 'Bow Down/I Been On' Gets Slammed by Keyshia Cole
After trashing Destiny's Child member Michelle Williams (II)' Super Bowl halftime show performance last month, R 'n' B artist Keyshia Cole is now channeling her infamous critique tweets on another DC member, Beyonce Knowles. The 31-year-old singer went on Twitter to slam the diva's new song "Bow Down/I Been On", just within a quick 24 hours from when the tune was released.
"Can't stand when people all self righteous when it's convenient it makes them look good, Lmao! But can still talk s**t when convenient 2 FOH," Cole tweeted, reacting to Knowles' new song. The Queen Bey seemed quite self-assured with lyrics as "I know when you were little girls you dreamt of being in my world. Don't forget it. Respect that. Bow down, b***hes."
In Bey's defense, her fans fired back with their own tweets, directing harsh and insulting messages at the "Trust and Believe" singer. One fan wrote, "If @KeyshiaCole put as much energy in her struggle music as she did twitter beefing she would be as successful as Beyon...Nvm."
As expected, Cole would not let those reactions and comments go just like that. She tweeted again, "First 'Women need to Stick together' now b***hes better Bow. Smh. But it's all G! Chicks stay shooting the shit. But when I speak my mind it's a prob. #Well #StayMad." She continued to exchange tweets with Knowles' supporters and might continue to do so until this issue boils over.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby