Beyonce Knowles' 'Bow Down/I Been On' Gets Slammed by Keyshia Cole
After trashing Destiny's Child member Michelle Williams (II)' Super Bowl halftime show performance last month, R 'n' B artist Keyshia Cole is now channeling her infamous critique tweets on another DC member, Beyonce Knowles. The 31-year-old singer went on Twitter to slam the diva's new song "Bow Down/I Been On", just within a quick 24 hours from when the tune was released.
"Can't stand when people all self righteous when it's convenient it makes them look good, Lmao! But can still talk s**t when convenient 2 FOH," Cole tweeted, reacting to Knowles' new song. The Queen Bey seemed quite self-assured with lyrics as "I know when you were little girls you dreamt of being in my world. Don't forget it. Respect that. Bow down, b***hes."
In Bey's defense, her fans fired back with their own tweets, directing harsh and insulting messages at the "Trust and Believe" singer. One fan wrote, "If @KeyshiaCole put as much energy in her struggle music as she did twitter beefing she would be as successful as Beyon...Nvm."
As expected, Cole would not let those reactions and comments go just like that. She tweeted again, "First 'Women need to Stick together' now b***hes better Bow. Smh. But it's all G! Chicks stay shooting the shit. But when I speak my mind it's a prob. #Well #StayMad." She continued to exchange tweets with Knowles' supporters and might continue to do so until this issue boils over.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Kim Kardashian Looks Gloomy During Outing After Paris Robbery
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards