Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert Make Fun of Breakup Rumors
Blake Shelton and wife Miranda Lambert laugh off rumors that they are having marital problems and divorcing soon. Shelton and wife Lambert flippantly shot down to the rumors via Twitter on Sunday, March 17.
"Hey @mirandalambert... I just read in a tabloid that our marriage is falling apart!!! FOCK!!!" Shelton jokingly tweeted. Lambert replied with a quip, "Oh no! Can't wait to read if we make it or not." Shelton responded, "Ba! Ha! Ha! You see y'all!!! I'm making her funnier!!!"
Shelton and Lambert's alleged marital woe was first reported by Life & Style magazine. The tabloid reported that "The Voice" coach's alleged affair with a 23-year-old singer, Cady Groves, had shaken up his nearly-two-year marriage.
This isn't the first time the couple took to Twitter to address rumors about their private life. Back in November 2012, the duo pulled a similar stunt when Life & Style claimed that Lambert was pregnant. "Wow! I just read the headline! 'We are having a baby' yay! Blake Shelton, we're getting a new puppy?" Lambert tweeted back then.
More Blake Shelton News
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure