Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert Make Fun of Breakup Rumors
Blake Shelton and wife Miranda Lambert laugh off rumors that they are having marital problems and divorcing soon. Shelton and wife Lambert flippantly shot down to the rumors via Twitter on Sunday, March 17.
"Hey @mirandalambert... I just read in a tabloid that our marriage is falling apart!!! FOCK!!!" Shelton jokingly tweeted. Lambert replied with a quip, "Oh no! Can't wait to read if we make it or not." Shelton responded, "Ba! Ha! Ha! You see y'all!!! I'm making her funnier!!!"
Shelton and Lambert's alleged marital woe was first reported by Life & Style magazine. The tabloid reported that "The Voice" coach's alleged affair with a 23-year-old singer, Cady Groves, had shaken up his nearly-two-year marriage.
This isn't the first time the couple took to Twitter to address rumors about their private life. Back in November 2012, the duo pulled a similar stunt when Life & Style claimed that Lambert was pregnant. "Wow! I just read the headline! 'We are having a baby' yay! Blake Shelton, we're getting a new puppy?" Lambert tweeted back then.
More Blake Shelton News
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video