Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert Make Fun of Breakup Rumors
Blake Shelton and wife Miranda Lambert laugh off rumors that they are having marital problems and divorcing soon. Shelton and wife Lambert flippantly shot down to the rumors via Twitter on Sunday, March 17.
"Hey @mirandalambert... I just read in a tabloid that our marriage is falling apart!!! FOCK!!!" Shelton jokingly tweeted. Lambert replied with a quip, "Oh no! Can't wait to read if we make it or not." Shelton responded, "Ba! Ha! Ha! You see y'all!!! I'm making her funnier!!!"
Shelton and Lambert's alleged marital woe was first reported by Life & Style magazine. The tabloid reported that "The Voice" coach's alleged affair with a 23-year-old singer, Cady Groves, had shaken up his nearly-two-year marriage.
This isn't the first time the couple took to Twitter to address rumors about their private life. Back in November 2012, the duo pulled a similar stunt when Life & Style claimed that Lambert was pregnant. "Wow! I just read the headline! 'We are having a baby' yay! Blake Shelton, we're getting a new puppy?" Lambert tweeted back then.
More Blake Shelton News
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular