Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert Make Fun of Breakup Rumors
Blake Shelton and wife Miranda Lambert laugh off rumors that they are having marital problems and divorcing soon. Shelton and wife Lambert flippantly shot down to the rumors via Twitter on Sunday, March 17.
"Hey @mirandalambert... I just read in a tabloid that our marriage is falling apart!!! FOCK!!!" Shelton jokingly tweeted. Lambert replied with a quip, "Oh no! Can't wait to read if we make it or not." Shelton responded, "Ba! Ha! Ha! You see y'all!!! I'm making her funnier!!!"
Shelton and Lambert's alleged marital woe was first reported by Life & Style magazine. The tabloid reported that "The Voice" coach's alleged affair with a 23-year-old singer, Cady Groves, had shaken up his nearly-two-year marriage.
This isn't the first time the couple took to Twitter to address rumors about their private life. Back in November 2012, the duo pulled a similar stunt when Life & Style claimed that Lambert was pregnant. "Wow! I just read the headline! 'We are having a baby' yay! Blake Shelton, we're getting a new puppy?" Lambert tweeted back then.
More Blake Shelton News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics