Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert Make Fun of Breakup Rumors
Blake Shelton and wife Miranda Lambert laugh off rumors that they are having marital problems and divorcing soon. Shelton and wife Lambert flippantly shot down to the rumors via Twitter on Sunday, March 17.
"Hey @mirandalambert... I just read in a tabloid that our marriage is falling apart!!! FOCK!!!" Shelton jokingly tweeted. Lambert replied with a quip, "Oh no! Can't wait to read if we make it or not." Shelton responded, "Ba! Ha! Ha! You see y'all!!! I'm making her funnier!!!"
Shelton and Lambert's alleged marital woe was first reported by Life & Style magazine. The tabloid reported that "The Voice" coach's alleged affair with a 23-year-old singer, Cady Groves, had shaken up his nearly-two-year marriage.
This isn't the first time the couple took to Twitter to address rumors about their private life. Back in November 2012, the duo pulled a similar stunt when Life & Style claimed that Lambert was pregnant. "Wow! I just read the headline! 'We are having a baby' yay! Blake Shelton, we're getting a new puppy?" Lambert tweeted back then.
More Blake Shelton News
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance