Wolverine Has Blood on His Claws in One of New Images From 'The Wolverine'
"The Wolverine" has four new images unveiled for sneak peek from the latest issue of Total Film Magazine. Three of the four pictures feature Hugh Jackman as the mutant, but only one shows his adamantium claws out with blood on it. The other one shows one of the filming sets in Japan.
"It's the badass Wolverine, I know everybody wants to see," he comments on one of the pictures where he's all wet. In another picture, Wolverine is spotted in the middle of a road filled with snow, and the last one shows the filming situation with Tokyo Tower as the background.
Based on the celebrated comic book arc, this epic action-adventure takes Wolverine, the most iconic character of the X-Men universe, to modern day Japan. There, samurai steel will clash with adamantium claw as Wolverine confronts a mysterious figure from his past in an epic battle that will leave him forever changed.
In related news, director James Mangold used Twitter to post a picture along with a caption, "A long dolly shot at the Yashida compound on the @WolverineMovie," referring to Mariko Yashida (Tao Okamoto), Wolverine's longtime love interest. The first trailer for "The Wolverine" is expected to be attached to "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" on March 29.
Opening in theaters on July 26, the film also stars Will Yun Lee, Svetlana Khodchenkova, Hiroyuki Sanada, Hal Yamanouchi, Rila Fukushima and Brian Tee.
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App