Julianne Hough Finds 'Therapies' Amid Ryan Seacrest Break Up Report
Julianne Hough had fun with her friends at the beach and uploaded the photo on her Instagram on Sunday, March 17. Apparently, her friends tried to comfort her after her alleged break up with "American Idol" host Ryan Seacrest recently. Julianne confessed that being surrounded by her friends is "the best therapy." The caption of the photo reads, "Beachin' with my b*****s, @riawnacapri @morganbeau @ninadobrev and Jill #friendsarethebesttherapy."
The picture shows her and friends, Nina Dobrev, Riawna Capri, Morgan Johnson and Jill, smiling brightly to the camera under beautiful sunshine. Before hanging out at the beach, Julianne and the girls went to a hair salon in Beverly Hills. Nina shared a photo of her on Twitter with a caption which reads, "Rolling to the beach with a Roller in the hair hahaha #beachday."
The news about Julianne and Ryan's separation surfaced on Friday evening, March 15. She has been trying to gather herself ever since. She posted motivational words on her Instagram. One post shows a capture of a board with writing, "I can't tell you the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" by Ed Sheeran. Julianne commented on the quote, "Love when these things catch your eye in the most unexpected places." Another post on her Instagram account reads, "It gets better!"
Julianne and Ryan started dating in 2010. They allegedly broke up because Ryan's heavy workload did not suit her lifestyle. Representatives of both celebrities haven't said anything about the separation.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video