Julianne Hough Finds 'Therapies' Amid Ryan Seacrest Break Up Report
Julianne Hough had fun with her friends at the beach and uploaded the photo on her Instagram on Sunday, March 17. Apparently, her friends tried to comfort her after her alleged break up with "American Idol" host Ryan Seacrest recently. Julianne confessed that being surrounded by her friends is "the best therapy." The caption of the photo reads, "Beachin' with my b*****s, @riawnacapri @morganbeau @ninadobrev and Jill #friendsarethebesttherapy."
The picture shows her and friends, Nina Dobrev, Riawna Capri, Morgan Johnson and Jill, smiling brightly to the camera under beautiful sunshine. Before hanging out at the beach, Julianne and the girls went to a hair salon in Beverly Hills. Nina shared a photo of her on Twitter with a caption which reads, "Rolling to the beach with a Roller in the hair hahaha #beachday."
The news about Julianne and Ryan's separation surfaced on Friday evening, March 15. She has been trying to gather herself ever since. She posted motivational words on her Instagram. One post shows a capture of a board with writing, "I can't tell you the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" by Ed Sheeran. Julianne commented on the quote, "Love when these things catch your eye in the most unexpected places." Another post on her Instagram account reads, "It gets better!"
Julianne and Ryan started dating in 2010. They allegedly broke up because Ryan's heavy workload did not suit her lifestyle. Representatives of both celebrities haven't said anything about the separation.
More Julianne Hough News
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role