Julianne Hough Finds 'Therapies' Amid Ryan Seacrest Break Up Report
Julianne Hough had fun with her friends at the beach and uploaded the photo on her Instagram on Sunday, March 17. Apparently, her friends tried to comfort her after her alleged break up with "American Idol" host Ryan Seacrest recently. Julianne confessed that being surrounded by her friends is "the best therapy." The caption of the photo reads, "Beachin' with my b*****s, @riawnacapri @morganbeau @ninadobrev and Jill #friendsarethebesttherapy."
The picture shows her and friends, Nina Dobrev, Riawna Capri, Morgan Johnson and Jill, smiling brightly to the camera under beautiful sunshine. Before hanging out at the beach, Julianne and the girls went to a hair salon in Beverly Hills. Nina shared a photo of her on Twitter with a caption which reads, "Rolling to the beach with a Roller in the hair hahaha #beachday."
The news about Julianne and Ryan's separation surfaced on Friday evening, March 15. She has been trying to gather herself ever since. She posted motivational words on her Instagram. One post shows a capture of a board with writing, "I can't tell you the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" by Ed Sheeran. Julianne commented on the quote, "Love when these things catch your eye in the most unexpected places." Another post on her Instagram account reads, "It gets better!"
Julianne and Ryan started dating in 2010. They allegedly broke up because Ryan's heavy workload did not suit her lifestyle. Representatives of both celebrities haven't said anything about the separation.
More Julianne Hough News
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event