2 Chainz Debuts 'Crack' Music Video
2 Chainz is living a good life as shown in a music video for his latest offering "Crack". The Playaz Circle rapper flashes his bling blings as he raps in a warehouse. At one point, he just sits back wearing a Versace robe and enjoying the company of two buxom scantily-clad ladies.
The song is taken off the rapper's first solo album "Based on a T.R.U. Story" which earned him a No. 1 debut on Billboard Hot 200 and a Grammy nomination for Best Rap Album. He additionally scored two Grammy nods for Best Rap Song and Best Rap Performance for his collaboration with Kanye West in "Mercy". He follows up those achievements by landing at No. 2 on MTV's "Hottest MCs in the Game" list.
For his next studio installment, the rhymer sets his eyes on something bigger and is determined to outdo himself. "Next album will hush all the critics that the 1st album didn't," he tweeted. No date has been set up for his sophomore effort.
2 Chainz's "Crack" music video
More 2 Chainz News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story