Kelly Osbourne Makes First Appearance After Hospital Release
Kelly Osbourne was captured on camera on Sunday, March 17 in Beverly Hills wearing a black jacket, top, pants and sneakers. She held a file folder in her hand. Kelly went out with Matthew Mosshart, a celebrity chef who was reportedly engaged to her earlier this year. It was Kelly's first appearance in public after being released from Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
The 28-year-old fashion critic was rushed to hospital after having seizure in the filming location of "Fashion Police". Shortly after the incident, Kelly's representative told E! News that Kelly "was taken to a local hospital for further testing and is awake, alert and in stable condition." The representative added that Kelly "will be staying overnight for observation as a precautionary measure."
Hours after her admission to the hospital, she took to Twitter to thank her fans for their well-wishes. "Thank U all 4 UR beautiful well wishes yes I did have a seizure they are just trying to figure out why," she wrote.
Kelly was discharged after a few days under doctor's care. Her representative stated on Monday, March 11, "After a five-day hospital stay, Kelly Osbourne has returned home and has been given a clean bill of health by her doctor." The representative added, "Doctors ran numerous tests and determined that this was most likely a onetime episode of which there are no conclusive results. She is looking forward to returning to 'Fashion Police' this week and getting back to business and life as usual."
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy