Bow Wow Ordered to Pay Porn Star $80K for Including Her in His Video Without Consent
Bow Wow is facing the consequences of his alleged unlawful action. The rapper is accused of inserting footage of adult film star Celine Tran a.k.a Katsuni pole dancing in his music video without her permission in support of song "Drank in My Cup".
TMZ reports the clips Bow Wow allegedly stole originally appeared in a music video for a French band called Electronic Conspiracy. The rapper was sued for copyright infringement by the porn star in July 2012 and he gave no response to the lawsuit.
As a result, Katsuni wins the case over the rapper. He is ordered by a judge to pay the plaintiff $79,346.07 for damages and attorneys' fees, and yank off the music video featuring the pole dancing from the internet and any other forms of circulation.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart