Bow Wow Ordered to Pay Porn Star $80K for Including Her in His Video Without Consent
Bow Wow is facing the consequences of his alleged unlawful action. The rapper is accused of inserting footage of adult film star Celine Tran a.k.a Katsuni pole dancing in his music video without her permission in support of song "Drank in My Cup".
TMZ reports the clips Bow Wow allegedly stole originally appeared in a music video for a French band called Electronic Conspiracy. The rapper was sued for copyright infringement by the porn star in July 2012 and he gave no response to the lawsuit.
As a result, Katsuni wins the case over the rapper. He is ordered by a judge to pay the plaintiff $79,346.07 for damages and attorneys' fees, and yank off the music video featuring the pole dancing from the internet and any other forms of circulation.
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie