Bow Wow Ordered to Pay Porn Star $80K for Including Her in His Video Without Consent
Bow Wow is facing the consequences of his alleged unlawful action. The rapper is accused of inserting footage of adult film star Celine Tran a.k.a Katsuni pole dancing in his music video without her permission in support of song "Drank in My Cup".
TMZ reports the clips Bow Wow allegedly stole originally appeared in a music video for a French band called Electronic Conspiracy. The rapper was sued for copyright infringement by the porn star in July 2012 and he gave no response to the lawsuit.
As a result, Katsuni wins the case over the rapper. He is ordered by a judge to pay the plaintiff $79,346.07 for damages and attorneys' fees, and yank off the music video featuring the pole dancing from the internet and any other forms of circulation.
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Being the Most Hated Celebrity: 'What Did I Do?'
- Vanessa Lachey Lands Lead Role in 'First Wives Club' TV Remake
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'