Bow Wow Ordered to Pay Porn Star $80K for Including Her in His Video Without Consent
Bow Wow is facing the consequences of his alleged unlawful action. The rapper is accused of inserting footage of adult film star Celine Tran a.k.a Katsuni pole dancing in his music video without her permission in support of song "Drank in My Cup".
TMZ reports the clips Bow Wow allegedly stole originally appeared in a music video for a French band called Electronic Conspiracy. The rapper was sued for copyright infringement by the porn star in July 2012 and he gave no response to the lawsuit.
As a result, Katsuni wins the case over the rapper. He is ordered by a judge to pay the plaintiff $79,346.07 for damages and attorneys' fees, and yank off the music video featuring the pole dancing from the internet and any other forms of circulation.
More Bow Wow News
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala