Bow Wow Ordered to Pay Porn Star $80K for Including Her in His Video Without Consent
Bow Wow is facing the consequences of his alleged unlawful action. The rapper is accused of inserting footage of adult film star Celine Tran a.k.a Katsuni pole dancing in his music video without her permission in support of song "Drank in My Cup".
TMZ reports the clips Bow Wow allegedly stole originally appeared in a music video for a French band called Electronic Conspiracy. The rapper was sued for copyright infringement by the porn star in July 2012 and he gave no response to the lawsuit.
As a result, Katsuni wins the case over the rapper. He is ordered by a judge to pay the plaintiff $79,346.07 for damages and attorneys' fees, and yank off the music video featuring the pole dancing from the internet and any other forms of circulation.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'