ABC's 'Bachelor Pad' Not Returning This Summer
Dating show "Bachelor Pad" won't return for its fourth season this year after being one of ABC's favorite summer shows for three consecutive years. Executive producer Mike Fleiss revealed this when answering a question on Twitter.
While tweeting about Desiree Hartsock's first date with the guys during the filming of "The Bachelorette", a fan asked Fleiss about the premiere date of "Bachelor Pad". The producer of "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" responded with a short answer, "Not happening this summer..."
The network confirmed to Entertainment Weekly that the show, which has been a solid little player for ABC in the summer months, would not return this year. The network neither gave reasons for not bringing the reality show back nor clarified whether the show, the fun spin-off of "The Bachelor", would make it to the fourth season or not.
Hosted by Chris Harrison, "Bachelor Pad" is a game show that features contestants from "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette" who live together in a mansion and compete for a final cash prize. The third season's finale drew 4.5 million total viewers and a 1.3 rating in adults 18-49 demo, down 25 and 32 percent from the second season's closer.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival