ABC's 'Bachelor Pad' Not Returning This Summer
Dating show "Bachelor Pad" won't return for its fourth season this year after being one of ABC's favorite summer shows for three consecutive years. Executive producer Mike Fleiss revealed this when answering a question on Twitter.
While tweeting about Desiree Hartsock's first date with the guys during the filming of "The Bachelorette", a fan asked Fleiss about the premiere date of "Bachelor Pad". The producer of "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" responded with a short answer, "Not happening this summer..."
The network confirmed to Entertainment Weekly that the show, which has been a solid little player for ABC in the summer months, would not return this year. The network neither gave reasons for not bringing the reality show back nor clarified whether the show, the fun spin-off of "The Bachelor", would make it to the fourth season or not.
Hosted by Chris Harrison, "Bachelor Pad" is a game show that features contestants from "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette" who live together in a mansion and compete for a final cash prize. The third season's finale drew 4.5 million total viewers and a 1.3 rating in adults 18-49 demo, down 25 and 32 percent from the second season's closer.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked