'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice': La Toya and Omarosa Stir Drama While Making Soap Opera
"The Celebrity Apprentice" got more dramatic each week with the tension between La Toya Jackson and Omarosa increasing in the third week. The sister of Michael Jackson was the project manager for team Power and she couldn't take it when she felt Omarosa didn't respect her authority.
In the latest episode, each team was tasked to create a five-minute soap opera-themed commercial for Crystal Light. La Toya told Omarosa to shut her mouth when the latter kept interrupting her while she was brainstorming ideas for their skit.
"I will take you down!" Omarosa screamed. La Toya slammed Omarosa, "Omarosa is the most evil person I have ever met. She's a no good, conniving scheming, cut-throat, probably pulled the cord on Michael Duncan Clarke," referring to Omarosa's late fiance Michael Clarke Duncan who died after having a heart attack.
Team Power opted to go with a concept which would have the audience taking a sip of their Crystal Light drink every time a sound effect was played. In Plan B, Stephen Baldwin stepped up as the project manager and they chose a more romantic theme with the product as a mood enhancer and the main focus of the skit.
Omarosa left in the middle of the game after finding out Duncan's 911 tapes were going to be released. She, however, returned just in time for her group's performance.
Before the winner was announced, both teams met Donald Trump in the board room. Team Power brought up the Omarosa issue with Dennis Rodman claiming, "Omarosa tries to play games all the time. I don't know why she has to do it." On the contrary, members of Plan B seemed to be nice to each other. "Everybody gets 20 gold stars," Stephen said.
It was later revealed that the Crystal Light executives liked Plan B's skit better, so Stephen won $50,000 prize for charity of his choice, Carol Baldwin Breast Cancer Research Fund. La Toya, meanwhile, made a shocking decision when she decided not to bring back Omarosa to the board room.
Instead, she brought Dennis and Brande Roderick who did nothing wrong during the challenge. La Toya admitted she was afraid that Mr. Trump would be swayed by Omarosa's "fake" tears. "You stood up to her until it counted. You brought the wrong people back. You made a terrible choice. La Toya, you're fired," the real-estate tycoon told La Toya, who called Omarosa "a snake" when leaving the show in a cab.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard