Gwyneth Paltrow 'Nearly Died' Due to Miscarriage
Gwyneth Paltrow told Daily Mail in a candid interview on Sunday, March 17, that she experienced miscarriage in her third pregnancy which nearly cost her life. Paltrow and husband Chris Martin, who already have an 8-year-old daughter, Apple, and a 6-year-old son, Moses, revealed that their children wanted another sibling. "My children ask me to have a baby all the time. And you never know, I could squeeze one more in. I am missing my third. I'm thinking about it," she said.
Paltrow added, "But I had a really bad experience when I was pregnant with my third. It didn't work out and I nearly died. So I am like, 'Are we good here or should we go back and try again?' " She said that looking at Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z's adorable daughter made her want to give it another try. "Their baby Blue Ivy is totally delish. She's made me very broody," the actress confessed.
Paltrow also expressed her hope to have another child back then in August 2012. "I would love to, but I don't know if I can go back to diapers and things like that. I'm so past that, I think I may have missed the window. I think maybe when Moses was three I would have done it, but now he's six and such a guy I feel like I'm out of the baby phase. If it happens, it happens," Paltrow said.
In the same Daily Mail interview, Paltrow praised her husband highly. "Regardless of what happens in our marriage, I chose the best father," she gushed. She went on saying, "[Chris] is so good to the children and to know that you had kids with such a good man is a real weight off you. We are committed co-parents, we make all the decisions together and lean on each other for support."
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed