New 'Game of Thrones' Season 3 Promo: The War Has Just Begun
Another promo for "Game of Thrones" season 3 has hit the web, sharing more scenes from the upcoming installment of the critically acclaimed series. As hinted by the video which has a tagline "the war has just begun," the show will feature more actions in the third chapter.
With her dragons now grown bigger and a legion of soldiers ready to fight for her, Daenerys is heading back to Westeros to claim the Iron Throne. This will bring a new threat to the reigning King Joffrey and his family.
The third season of the medieval drama series will premiere March 31 on HBO, introducing new faces including Clive Russell's Brynden "The Blackfish" Tully, Dianna Rigg's Olenna Tyrell a.k.a. the Queen of Thorns, Thomas Brodie Sangster's Jojen Reed, and Ellie Kendrick's Meera Reed. The story is based on "A Storm of Swords", the third novel in "A Song of Ice and Fire" series by George R.R. Martin.
Kit Harington, who plays Jon Show, broke his ankle trying to climb into his first-floor window of his London flat last July, just weeks before the production of the new season began. He had to film the show while in recovery, but said that the situation could have been worse had it happened later in the year.
More Game of Thrones News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival