New 'Game of Thrones' Season 3 Promo: The War Has Just Begun
Another promo for "Game of Thrones" season 3 has hit the web, sharing more scenes from the upcoming installment of the critically acclaimed series. As hinted by the video which has a tagline "the war has just begun," the show will feature more actions in the third chapter.
With her dragons now grown bigger and a legion of soldiers ready to fight for her, Daenerys is heading back to Westeros to claim the Iron Throne. This will bring a new threat to the reigning King Joffrey and his family.
The third season of the medieval drama series will premiere March 31 on HBO, introducing new faces including Clive Russell's Brynden "The Blackfish" Tully, Dianna Rigg's Olenna Tyrell a.k.a. the Queen of Thorns, Thomas Brodie Sangster's Jojen Reed, and Ellie Kendrick's Meera Reed. The story is based on "A Storm of Swords", the third novel in "A Song of Ice and Fire" series by George R.R. Martin.
Kit Harington, who plays Jon Show, broke his ankle trying to climb into his first-floor window of his London flat last July, just weeks before the production of the new season began. He had to film the show while in recovery, but said that the situation could have been worse had it happened later in the year.
More Game of Thrones News
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video