Miley Cyrus on Missing Engagement Ring: It's Getting Fixed
Miley Cyrus provides an explanation as to why she did not wear her engagement ring from fiance Liam Hemsworth on recent occasions. In a Twitter conversation with her back up singer Lindsey Lee on Thursday, March 14, Miley suggested that she had to get her engagement ring fixed.
The conversation started with Lee's tweet, saying, "Had to send off my engagement ring today to get fixed. One of the little diamonds fell out... I feel naked without it." The star replied, "Ugh that's the worst! I just had a similar situation except when it happens to me then everyone says my wedding is off." Lee sympathized, "OMG that sucks! people just need to mind their own business. I saw first hand how happy u & Liam are don't let them get to u!"
Recently, Miley and Liam were rumored calling off their wedding because Liam allegedly cheated on her. On March 6, Miley took to Twitter to deny the split report. "I am so sick of La. And sick of the lies that come with it. I didn't call off my wedding," she wrote.
Liam reportedly still talked to Miley during his stay in home country, Australia. A source said that "The Hunger Games" actor and his fiancee were trying to do anything to mend their relationship. "[Miley and Liam] have been a bit rocky, but are not giving up. They both want it to work." Another source said, "Miley and Liam are talking, but he needed a beat. Anytime there is a problem, he goes to his family."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip
- Katie Holmes Looks Gloomy Amid Rumor She Gets 'Dumped' by Jamie Foxx
- New 'Game of Thrones' Set Video Captures the Monumental Meeting
- Jay-Z to Host Clinton Concert Aimed at Young Black Voters in Ohio
- Here's the First Look at Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock on 'Ocean's Eight' Set
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years