Miley Cyrus on Missing Engagement Ring: It's Getting Fixed
Miley Cyrus provides an explanation as to why she did not wear her engagement ring from fiance Liam Hemsworth on recent occasions. In a Twitter conversation with her back up singer Lindsey Lee on Thursday, March 14, Miley suggested that she had to get her engagement ring fixed.
The conversation started with Lee's tweet, saying, "Had to send off my engagement ring today to get fixed. One of the little diamonds fell out... I feel naked without it." The star replied, "Ugh that's the worst! I just had a similar situation except when it happens to me then everyone says my wedding is off." Lee sympathized, "OMG that sucks! people just need to mind their own business. I saw first hand how happy u & Liam are don't let them get to u!"
Recently, Miley and Liam were rumored calling off their wedding because Liam allegedly cheated on her. On March 6, Miley took to Twitter to deny the split report. "I am so sick of La. And sick of the lies that come with it. I didn't call off my wedding," she wrote.
Liam reportedly still talked to Miley during his stay in home country, Australia. A source said that "The Hunger Games" actor and his fiancee were trying to do anything to mend their relationship. "[Miley and Liam] have been a bit rocky, but are not giving up. They both want it to work." Another source said, "Miley and Liam are talking, but he needed a beat. Anytime there is a problem, he goes to his family."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism