Danny DeVito Reconciles With Wife Rhea Perlman
Danny DeVito has called off his separation with wife Rhea Perlman. PEOPLE breaks the news that the couple, who has been married for 30 years, is back together after announcing their split in October 2012. "They love each other," says a friend of the couple. "Always have and always will."
"Danny has been moving heaven and earth to win Rhea back -and it has worked," a source close to the couple tells Radar Online. "He pampered her with spa treatments, took her out for expensive dinners and made sure she felt special again."
"Danny hasn't got a better friend on this planet than Rhea. They are the perfect couple, share the same playful sense of humor and were made for each other," adds the source. "Danny knew he couldn't let that go, and they are holding off the divorce."
Prior to the reconciliation, Danny and Rhea were quietly working on their relationship. "We're working on it," said the 68-year-old actor in December 2012. "It's not something you adjust to. Rhea and I are really close. Actually, still together -just separate, but together."
The "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" actor and the actress, who is best know for her role in "Cheers", tied the knot in 1982. Deemed one of the most enduring couples in Hollywood, they have three children together, Lucy (29), Grace (27) and Jacob (24).
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts