Busy Schedule Blamed for Ryan Seacrest and Julianne Hough's Split
Ryan Seacrest is reported to have split up with "Footloose" star Julianne Hough. After more than two years together, the 38-year-old radio personality and the former "Dancing with the Stars" pro have decided to go their separate ways.
Sources close to the couple told PEOPLE about the reason behind the split-up. It was said that Seacrest and Hough had tough times to be together amid their busy work schedules.
The 24-year-old actress once revealed about the challenge she and Seacrest faced as a couple. "It's a hard thing to do, especially when you're so caught up in your work and bettering yourself," she told PARADE. "I think at the end of the day you have to find a balance with what's really important."
Reps for Seacrest and Hough declined to give any comment regarding the split-up issue.
Seacrest began dating Hough in spring 2010 after they met on his radio show. "I'm kind of dating my first celebrity crush, so I feel pretty fortunate," Hough shared the happy news to Us Weekly.
In February this year, she revealed on "Chelsea Lately" that Seacrest already had marriage in mind as he called her "Future Mrs. Seacrest." When asked about the wedding plan, Seacrest chose not to comment, triggering speculations that he and Hough might not have prepared anything yet.
More Ryan Seacrest News
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab