Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney Welcome First Child Together
Jason Mesnick and wife Molly Malaney welcomed their first daughter together, Riley Anne Mesnick, on Thursday, March 14. The baby girl measured at 6 lbs., 8 oz., and is 18 and 3/4 inches long, according to PEOPLE. Jason gushes that baby Riley "has a full head of hair, probably more than I'll have in the next few years." The former star of "The Bachelor" is also a parent to 8-year-old son Tyler from his previous marriage.
Jason said that he received a text message from a friend before the baby's due. The friend said that pregnant women would go into labor if the area between ankle and Achilles was massaged. "I did it last night for about three minutes and Molly woke me up at about three this morning, after she'd been up for about an hour and a half, so maybe it does work?" he wondered.
The proud father also shared a story of his wife and their first child. "What's amazing to me is when Molly is holding Riley, her eyes do not come off her. I'm already seeing how much Molly loves the baby," Jason said. Riley's big brother is also excited to have a sibling. "Ty has been asking for a sibling for so long. He was here earlier holding her and kissing her and it was really, really cute. We're so happy," he gushed.
In January, Molly, friends and family threw a "baby party" in Seattle. The then mom-to-be said that the party was "beyond my expectations." She told Omg! at the time, "I knew these girls could throw a party, but they didn't leave one detail behind. From the candy bar to the little elephant tags on the drink glasses, everything matched perfectly. I loved it!" Her loved ones gave the baby many presents as well, including self-knitted sweater and unique bib.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media