Michael Buble and Wife Luisana Lopilato Expecting a Baby Boy
Michael Buble has found out the sex of his unborn baby and he happily shares it to his fans. "We are so excited. We have just come from the hospital, and the sonogram was pretty clear, it's a boy! We are thrilled," the Canadian singer/songwriter tells New York Post.
The couple went to see doctors after learning that the new pope was from her home country of Argentina. "She said, 'It is a sign!' But there's no way we are going to call him Frank, even if it did work well for Frank Sinatra," the dad-to-be recalls.
His wife Luisana Lopilato is due to give birth to their first child in August. They announced her pregnancy in a video message last January. "Mike, Lu... and mini Buble!" the Grammy winner broke the happy news, "We're having a baby Buble!"
The couple tied the knot in March 2011 in Buenos Aires.
More Michael Buble News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'