Michael Buble and Wife Luisana Lopilato Expecting a Baby Boy
Michael Buble has found out the sex of his unborn baby and he happily shares it to his fans. "We are so excited. We have just come from the hospital, and the sonogram was pretty clear, it's a boy! We are thrilled," the Canadian singer/songwriter tells New York Post.
The couple went to see doctors after learning that the new pope was from her home country of Argentina. "She said, 'It is a sign!' But there's no way we are going to call him Frank, even if it did work well for Frank Sinatra," the dad-to-be recalls.
His wife Luisana Lopilato is due to give birth to their first child in August. They announced her pregnancy in a video message last January. "Mike, Lu... and mini Buble!" the Grammy winner broke the happy news, "We're having a baby Buble!"
The couple tied the knot in March 2011 in Buenos Aires.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch