Michael Buble and Wife Luisana Lopilato Expecting a Baby Boy
Michael Buble has found out the sex of his unborn baby and he happily shares it to his fans. "We are so excited. We have just come from the hospital, and the sonogram was pretty clear, it's a boy! We are thrilled," the Canadian singer/songwriter tells New York Post.
The couple went to see doctors after learning that the new pope was from her home country of Argentina. "She said, 'It is a sign!' But there's no way we are going to call him Frank, even if it did work well for Frank Sinatra," the dad-to-be recalls.
His wife Luisana Lopilato is due to give birth to their first child in August. They announced her pregnancy in a video message last January. "Mike, Lu... and mini Buble!" the Grammy winner broke the happy news, "We're having a baby Buble!"
The couple tied the knot in March 2011 in Buenos Aires.
More Michael Buble News
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set