Michael Buble and Wife Luisana Lopilato Expecting a Baby Boy
Michael Buble has found out the sex of his unborn baby and he happily shares it to his fans. "We are so excited. We have just come from the hospital, and the sonogram was pretty clear, it's a boy! We are thrilled," the Canadian singer/songwriter tells New York Post.
The couple went to see doctors after learning that the new pope was from her home country of Argentina. "She said, 'It is a sign!' But there's no way we are going to call him Frank, even if it did work well for Frank Sinatra," the dad-to-be recalls.
His wife Luisana Lopilato is due to give birth to their first child in August. They announced her pregnancy in a video message last January. "Mike, Lu... and mini Buble!" the Grammy winner broke the happy news, "We're having a baby Buble!"
The couple tied the knot in March 2011 in Buenos Aires.
More Michael Buble News
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob and Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner