Michael Buble and Wife Luisana Lopilato Expecting a Baby Boy
Michael Buble has found out the sex of his unborn baby and he happily shares it to his fans. "We are so excited. We have just come from the hospital, and the sonogram was pretty clear, it's a boy! We are thrilled," the Canadian singer/songwriter tells New York Post.
The couple went to see doctors after learning that the new pope was from her home country of Argentina. "She said, 'It is a sign!' But there's no way we are going to call him Frank, even if it did work well for Frank Sinatra," the dad-to-be recalls.
His wife Luisana Lopilato is due to give birth to their first child in August. They announced her pregnancy in a video message last January. "Mike, Lu... and mini Buble!" the Grammy winner broke the happy news, "We're having a baby Buble!"
The couple tied the knot in March 2011 in Buenos Aires.
More Michael Buble News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake