Video: Ryan Seacrest Falls on 'American Idol' Live, Gets Saved by Jane Lynch
Jane Lynch came to Ryan Seacrest's rescue on the latest episode of "American Idol". The presenter took a tumble on his way to greet the "Glee" star. "Sue Sylvester just saved my life," he tweeted later in the night. "That's a change of pace :P"
On the first elimination night, the radio host slipped when walking down the steps to approach the Golden Globe-winning actress after the show came back from commercial break. He, like a pro, continued to carry on his duty without a hitch.
While Seacrest cracked a joke about the incident, Lynch opted to share a picture of her with female judge Nicki Minaj on Twitter. "So much fun with @NICKIMANAJ at @AmericanIdol Watch me on @Gleeonfox tonite as Nicki!" she tweeted.
Curtis Finch Jr. became the first of the Top 10 to get eliminated on the twelfth season. "Curtis, you're an amazing spirit, thank you for lifting mine with your glorious performances. Keep shining, God bless! @CurtisAI12 #idol," judge Mariah Carey wrote on Twitter.
He himself said on Twitter, "This has been an amazing journey and its certainly not over!!!!! I love you Finchies!!!!! Thanks for your love and support!! Im ready to fly. Endless gratitude to the judges & all they've done to prepare me for what is to come! @MariahCarey @NICKIMINAJ @YO_RANDYJACKSON @KeithUrban."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics