Video: Ryan Seacrest Falls on 'American Idol' Live, Gets Saved by Jane Lynch
Jane Lynch came to Ryan Seacrest's rescue on the latest episode of "American Idol". The presenter took a tumble on his way to greet the "Glee" star. "Sue Sylvester just saved my life," he tweeted later in the night. "That's a change of pace :P"
On the first elimination night, the radio host slipped when walking down the steps to approach the Golden Globe-winning actress after the show came back from commercial break. He, like a pro, continued to carry on his duty without a hitch.
While Seacrest cracked a joke about the incident, Lynch opted to share a picture of her with female judge Nicki Minaj on Twitter. "So much fun with @NICKIMANAJ at @AmericanIdol Watch me on @Gleeonfox tonite as Nicki!" she tweeted.
Curtis Finch Jr. became the first of the Top 10 to get eliminated on the twelfth season. "Curtis, you're an amazing spirit, thank you for lifting mine with your glorious performances. Keep shining, God bless! @CurtisAI12 #idol," judge Mariah Carey wrote on Twitter.
He himself said on Twitter, "This has been an amazing journey and its certainly not over!!!!! I love you Finchies!!!!! Thanks for your love and support!! Im ready to fly. Endless gratitude to the judges & all they've done to prepare me for what is to come! @MariahCarey @NICKIMINAJ @YO_RANDYJACKSON @KeithUrban."
More Ryan Seacrest News
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards