Video: Ryan Seacrest Falls on 'American Idol' Live, Gets Saved by Jane Lynch
Jane Lynch came to Ryan Seacrest's rescue on the latest episode of "American Idol". The presenter took a tumble on his way to greet the "Glee" star. "Sue Sylvester just saved my life," he tweeted later in the night. "That's a change of pace :P"
On the first elimination night, the radio host slipped when walking down the steps to approach the Golden Globe-winning actress after the show came back from commercial break. He, like a pro, continued to carry on his duty without a hitch.
While Seacrest cracked a joke about the incident, Lynch opted to share a picture of her with female judge Nicki Minaj on Twitter. "So much fun with @NICKIMANAJ at @AmericanIdol Watch me on @Gleeonfox tonite as Nicki!" she tweeted.
Curtis Finch Jr. became the first of the Top 10 to get eliminated on the twelfth season. "Curtis, you're an amazing spirit, thank you for lifting mine with your glorious performances. Keep shining, God bless! @CurtisAI12 #idol," judge Mariah Carey wrote on Twitter.
He himself said on Twitter, "This has been an amazing journey and its certainly not over!!!!! I love you Finchies!!!!! Thanks for your love and support!! Im ready to fly. Endless gratitude to the judges & all they've done to prepare me for what is to come! @MariahCarey @NICKIMINAJ @YO_RANDYJACKSON @KeithUrban."
More Ryan Seacrest News
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'